Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi!

Davyc

Hi all. Recently bought an 06 Mondeo TDCi Ghia to use as my daily driver. Got it very cheap as it has a few small problems that need ironing out. This is my 36th car and my first ever Ford. I'm into Toyota Celicas. I have a '91 GT4 and I'm a mod on the Celicaireland.com forum. I'm looking forward to looking through your forum and I hope I can add some info as well as gaining some.

Hi Davy welcome to the club mate. How you finding the modeo? And what problems are you needing to sort with it?

Hi Davy welcome to the club mate. How you finding the modeo? And what problems are you needing to sort with it?

Just a few wee issues with airbag and an abs pressure transducer. I've started a topic about it. Actually loving how it drives. As I said its my first ever ford out of a lot of cars. It's the 115 bhp 5 speed and has plenty of go for daily use. Hoping it will be as good on fuel as my old passat was!!

welcome to the Ford Owners Club mate... enjoy the Mondeo! I am also a Toyota nut too!

Hi all. Recently bought an 06 Mondeo TDCi Ghia to use as my daily driver. Got it very cheap as it has a few small problems that need ironing out. This is my 36th car and my first ever Ford. I'm into Toyota Celicas. I have a '91 GT4 and I'm a mod on the Celicaireland.com forum. I'm looking forward to looking through your forum and I hope I can add some info as well as gaining some.

Hi Davy,

Welcome to the forum,

When you get a moment join photobucket and upload some images of your mondeo and the GT4

You can then edit to remove your reg plate etc. Then copy the .img code from each image uploaded and paste it on to a post in the forum or many forums for the image to display.

You may also like to log on to DMB Graphics for some Gel badge overlays to fit over your existing blue ford badges or vintage ford decals:

http://www.dmb.uk.com/cat/22/ford-badges-gel-overlays

You may also like to browse my list guides all linked below this post, most of the guides are available in PDF format to download and print aswell as viewing online,

All of the guides have been performed on a Mk2.5 focus but most are 100% compatable on your mondeo too,

Hi and welcome to the forums

Welcome to the club :)