Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Fiesta Door Moulding

adamr100

Hi.

My car was broken into the other night and in the process the trim on the left side of the drivers door was damaged, I have searched for some time trying to find part numbers etc and fitting instructions but to no avail.

I wondered if someone could point me in the right direction in terms of part number/where I can source it cheaply, and fitting instructions, thanks in advance.

Adam

Fill in the parts request section on this site and they should be able to source the parts for you or atleast get you the numbers http://www.fordpartsuk.com/

They only have the left side, http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/ford_fiesta_2008_left_hand_front_verticle_window_frame_moulding_3dr_f_1546832.htm is this common ie them only listing one side but they stock both do you know/had any experience of them? Its very odd they would only stock one side.

https://www.fordpartsuk.com/partsrequest.htm

Click that link and fill in that section and tell them theyve got the left side listed but you need the right hand side and they should be able to get it for you. They're normally quite good at finding bits for you if they havent got it listed on the actual site itself

That's great thank you, i don't suppose you know anything about fitting, are they clipped or glued on? I'm pretty useful, fitted a new window mech last week. my car was broken into and I'm repairing the resulting damage.

im not sure about the mk 7 i know on the mk 6 its just clips that hold them on. One of mine actually fell off when the glue perished on it so i had to replace it. Some folk just have no respect for other peoples property

Great thanks for your reply, hopefully it will just clip straight back on, some people are genuinely unbelievable, thanks again for your help.

• 2 months later...

Bump.

As an update to this, the trim is actually stick on. It requires the removal of the black plastic strip under the window, the seals on the outside of the window, the seal on the inside of the door and then the cover peeled off.

There is some slight damage to the actual b pillar itself where I presume the crowbar went in, does anybody have any experience of how I can repair this, I read somewhere about a hammer and scraper to tap it down?

Thanks.

Adam

• 6 years later...

Hi,

I’ve taken mine off to spray but struggling to get them back on. It’s a 3 door and the rear bits just stick on with double sided tape but the doors should clip in but I’m finding this impossible. Any help would much appreciated . Cheers Rob

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club