Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Colour Of Dmb's On New 13 Plate Red Fiesta

Hi Guys,

I have a new race red Fiesta zetec s coming with the big grill! ;)

But I wanted to see what these gel DMB's looked like and how they are applied I presume its just a stick on and pull off? I think the front badge is set into the paintwork i,e not bevelled whether that makes a difference.

I don't quite know what colours to go for yet so anyone with a red badge can you pop you're car here so I can take a look at examples? :)

63171_1.jpg

Hi Guys,

I have a new race red fiesta zetec s coming with the big grill! ;)

But I wanted to see what these gel DMB's looked like and how they are applied I presume its just a stick on and pull off? I think the front badge is set into the paintwork i,e not bevelled whether that makes a difference.

I don't quite know what colours to go for yet so anyone with a red badge can you pop you're car here so I can take a look at examples? :)

63171_1.jpg

The facelift is really growing on me now, it even looks good in red IMO!

The Facelift looks a lot more grown up now, the Zetec S looks muscular and striking, and the other models look more refined. I was impressed with how the interior was on the bottom model looked too actually, looked a lot higher spec than it actually is. Still, I think I prefer the original Mk7 >.<

Actually answering the question - Gloss black background with a red lettering I'd say.

Just to hijack - any ideas for a white car that isn't a white background? :P