Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zetec Ecoboost - Wheels Size Options

domo85

Hi All,

Just looking for some tips really.

I have a face lifted zetec ecoboost which comes with 15" wheels but im looking to get some black alloys just cant decide on size. I dont want to lower the car but if i get 17" will it look like a cat on stilts and should i go for 16"? 17" would be nice but its just the looks im concerned about really. any tips?

What fiesta type have you got?

I prefer 16 for ride comfort, but 16 or 17 are just fine. Look in the brochure if you still have it or online, all the shots of the Titanium's are with the 17's and they look fine so should look fine.

195/45r16 are the sizes for the 16 inch wheel

205/40r17 are the sizes for the 17 inch wheel

18 inch can be fitted, but I wouldn't recommend it >.<

Hi All,

Just looking for some tips really.

I have a face lifted zetec ecoboost which comes with 15" wheels but im looking to get some black alloys just cant decide on size. I dont want to lower the car but if i get 17" will it look like a cat on stilts and should i go for 16"? 17" would be nice but its just the looks im concerned about really. any tips?

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Fitting 17" without lowering the car will create a large gap,

But fitting 17" wheels and lowering springs,

The wheels will fill the arches and probably sit at the same ride height then; as it does now on the 15"

Thanks chaps, Looked at a few wheels today i think i will be going the 16" way for best compromise :) just colour to decide on now, thinking some sort of gun metal grey or just sexy shiny black :)

Thanks chaps, Looked at a few wheels today i think i will be going the 16" way for best compromise :) just colour to decide on now, thinking some sort of gun metal grey or just sexy shiny black :)

Gunmetal grey would look good, car is black and tyres, need a contrasting colour to go in there gunmetal sounds good

I have decided after looking into further and speaking with my local dealer to go with 17" as the profile is not much different for the 16" and overall size very close to the 15" any way, just to choose which wheel color and u will be ordering this weekend :) thanks for the help people.

I have decided after looking into further and speaking with my local dealer to go with 17" as the profile is not much different for the 16" and overall size very close to the 15" any way, just to choose which wheel color and i will be ordering this weekend :) thanks for the help people.

No prob,

Look forward to seeing the pictures when fitted,

• 2 weeks later...

new shiny wheels got fitted today :) will have more photos this weekend...

1zvzjep.jpg

• 5 months later...