Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Digital Speedo?

4thdesign

Guys,

Forgive me.... I am new, and not really an enthusiast, but I just love love love my fiesta Sport.

Anyway.... to the question I have.

I have googled, and looked around, but cant see any such thing as a digital speedo for the dashboard. Or anything that could be digitial.

I am happy to have the whole dashboard display removed, as I quite fancy the idea of having a digitial readout for speedo and rev counter...... is this possible? Or am I just an old man trying to relive my youth?!!! LOL

Thanks, if anyone can help, advise or tell me its not possible.

Cant say ive heard of one for the New fiesta sorry

It's possible, there are company's that can replace the dials in your dash cluster with digital dials; was looking at them at the latest Mini show I went to.

Any chance of a link to the company? I have an old version fiesta sport, not a new one (2007). Don't really like the new style version to be honest.

It's possible, there are company's that can replace the dials in your dash cluster with digital dials; was looking at them at the latest Mini show I went to.

The New minis come with digital Speedos anyway though are you sure it wasn't just for the mini they were advertising?

The New minis come with digital Speedos anyway though are you sure it wasn't just for the mini they were advertising?

Definitely the old one :P and those aren't Mini's them... new things.

Will try and find an ad as it was a year back >.<

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club