Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Exhaust

fcuk100

Can anybody help me here. Have a 2004 focus. Have been told that there is a hole in my flexi pipe and therefore i would have to buy a new manifold system also ? Does anybody know ruffly the price on this and if both parts are needed.

Found out its all one system manifold and pipe

• 2 weeks later...

Can anybody help me here. Have a 2004 focus. Have been told that there is a hole in my flexi pipe and therefore i would have to buy a new manifold system also ? Does anybody know ruffly the price on this and if both parts are needed.

Found out its all one system manifold and pipe

this went on my focus when i had it , i can't remember the exact price for the manifold and flexi pipe but i think it was over £200.00, but i found one place that would weld the flexi pipe on for just over a £100 including part and labour, after all thats how it is connected to the exhaust system, google it , or try yellow pages, im sure some places will be able to help you.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club