Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parking Sensors Faulty.

mrtickle666

The factory fitted reverse park sensors on my mk2 focus are a faulty. I long continuous tone for about 2 mins the cuts off.

anyway, I can get some mark 3 ones cheap. Are they the same or off different will they fit?

Put the car in reverse, don't start it. Turn the key to the first point (or press the start button without pressing the clutch). Get out and go and listen to the sensors. They should be clicking (you have to put your ear right next to them). The one that isn't clicking is faulty. The sensors are about £45 each for Frauds

Hi, thanks, I've identified the faulty one. Ford want £80, complete ripoff. I can get some off mk3 cheap, are they the same sensors goes anyone know?

Hi, thanks, I've identified the faulty one. Ford want £80, complete ripoff. I can get some off mk3 cheap, are they the same sensors goes anyone know?

£80 for 1 sensor? I paid £45 less than 2 months ago

Ring another dealer

They are £67 plus vat and postage there! The mk2 seem to be double the price of mk3's

eBay will be a good place to look im not sure if they are the same as the mk3 or not usually ford use the same parts

ford use x vision parking sensors systems, if you can confirm this by looking at the control box you may be able to get a matching sensor from another company that deal with x vision.

• 7 years later...

I have a 2010 focus zetec with factory fitted reversing sensors,one is faulty.

I can't find a replacement anywhere,have tried all the parts outlets with no joy!

Any ideas?