Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zetec 5Dr Rear Speakers

bridgo

my 2011 5 dr fiesta zetec only came with 4 front Speakers , ive recently fitted power fold mirrors and met up with nath to program the ecu so they work ,

at the same time he programed for 6 Speakers so now it has the fader option which wasnt there before, ive removed the rear door cards but cant find any wiring for the Speakers .

has anybody else fitted speakers to rear doors , if i cant find the wiring i might just connect them to the front ones as i dont want to have to rewire right back to the rear of the radio.

any help would be much appreciated.

I'm guessing the for loom has sockets fitted inside the car at each door,

These sockets carry the speaker cable aswell as central locking cables etc.

Then each door has a model specific loom that plugs in to the corresponding socket.

So what I'm saying is;

The wires for the door Speakers should be in the sockets of the rear door loom,

You could splice from there in to the doors.

cheers.

just been looking through my new haynes manual and see there is a connector block in the door loom inside the door pillar accesible through the flexible grommit so will check tomorrow ,

cheers.

just been looking through my new haynes manual and see there is a connector block in the door loom inside the door pillar accesible through the flexible grommit so will check tomorrow ,

No problem,

If you do find it, please post the colours of the wires and or perhaps some pictures,

As this information would help others following in your footsteps at a later date.

No problem,

If you do find it, please post the colours of the wires and or perhaps some pictures,

As this information would help others following in your footsteps at a later date.

+1

Lenny being his Super-Mod self as always! B)

+1

Lenny being his Super-Mod self as always! B)

Ow I'm just a moderator at the moment, your comment gives me somthing to aspire to someday fingers crossed lol