Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Zetec S 1.0 Speakers

ayrshiredude

Hi

Thinking of upgrading the Speakers in my new Ecoboost Zetec S. Does anyone know much about this for this car? How easy would it be to fit them? I would ideally want to replace at least the front ones, however I may decide to fit some in the parcel shelf to replace the rear ones. What would be involve with this?

Thanks again

Can anyone give advice?

Not 100% sure on the new Zetec S, but it should be as easy as a direct replacement speaker, I don't recommend getting new Speakers in the door, I only recommend getting a small sub woofer under the passenger seat, Ford do this but not too sure how much it cost, Ford also do the door Speakers but I think with just a Subwoofer added will be more than enough as the standard Speakers are actually quite good.

The Pioneer Speakers in the doors actually make a massive difference, about £120 from Ford.

I have to admit that the standard Speakers are one of the best I can remember hearing as a factory fit. The bass is more than enough so a sub isn't really what I am looking for. I currently have Pioneer Speakers so may consider this. Is the £120 for all 4 including fitting?

Fitting I haven't a clue, I'd be doing it myself so I've never enquired I'm afraid.

How easy is it to remove the door cards in the new zetec Ecoboost? I've certainly done this many times in previous cars.

How easy is it to remove the door cards in the new zetec Ecoboost? I've certainly done this many times in previous cars.

I've seen it done but the guy who did it said it was one of the toughest he's done (but he has only done his mates !Removed! old cars before). I wouldent like to do it myself as I have pretty much no knowledge of how to do it, but if you have done it before I would give it a try :-) How hard can it be.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club