Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stolen St Parts

T8mmo

It looks like I've been the victim of a theft! Our lass noticed a piece missing off my car but thought it had fallen off in the snow. When I checked a headlight washer cover has been taken along with my front st badge and a round plastic cover on the front bumper. Some nice folk around! Looks like theyve been stolen to go on another st. Has anyone else had this

The price of st parts on eBay means any st is fair game for the thieving scum its easy money for them the st badge alone can get them £20-£40 sorry to hear its happened but if theyve done it once they will do it again ive heard of seats being stolen wheels exhausts you name it its another reason why the car has such a high insurance bracket

It looks like they've been stolen to go straight on another car that must be missing them as they could have taken other stuff just to sell but haven't

The headlight washer caps are knowen to fall off easily on both ST and RS models,

So they may have stolen to fit on another,

Toe eye cover doesn't come off easily, and your ST badge,

Surprised your front lower grill is still there, sounds like someone is retro fitting an ST front end.

Bought bumper on eBay and needs to fill the gaps,

But any non ST with st body fitted usually smooth over the headlight washer holes in the bumper,

Stealing to order is nothing new now they know they have a supply of parts i would certainly let the police know

To be honest i hate the scum if you need the bits you scrimp and save or trawl the net you dont steal them certainly not from another ford owner sadly thats the way of the world now

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club