Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pro-Bitz Chip Will It Work ?

Avenger1978

my farther is going to give me his pro-bitz chip tuning box but there is one problem he got it for his 08 mondeo diesel 140 bhp but i have a 03 mondeo tdci 130bhp so will it still work and does it have the same wires? just dont want to travel 50 miles to get if it will not work

Thanks

my farther is going to give me his pro-bitz chip tuning box but there is one problem he got it for his 08 mondeo diesel 140 bhp but i have a 03 mondeo tdci 130bhp so will it still work and does it have the same wires? just dont want to travel 50 miles to get if it will not work

Thanks

Farther to get to your father - :)

Even if it phisically fits the plug/ sockets it will be set up for the mk4 (08) and not your mk3, so may cause exessive smoke, limp mode, or make no difference, so its a bit of a lottery (some are adjustable)

Just get him to send it in the post - (probably cheaper) - or wait 'till your going there anyway, and if it does not fit/ work sell it on (e-bay etc)

i think i will wait then to i go, i was just going to use it to go to the highlands tomorrow and see how much money i save in deisel if their work that way

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club