Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trouble With My Dvd Player

denny

hi does anybody know where im going wrong. i have fitted a dvd player in my ka. i have used the correct plugs. but for some reason the player wont hold the setting in the memory. i have tried changing the red lead and the yellow lead with no different results. i was wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

Maybe have the battery tested? Have you noticed anything else regarding starting the car etc?

rick g, i have tested the battery, it test fine how i tested because of starting problems. sometimes it starts fine, and others its a struggle. everything else works fine though.

does the player need to have a permanent live feed to hold the memory, check to see you have this if the player needs it.

Seems strange if you have swopped the red and yellow leads over and its still not holding the memory. You need to test that you still have a permanent live from the car to the unit. A fuse may have blown while you were connecting it up and only the switched live is powering the unit.

It is missing it's Perm live for sure as btmaldon says check for a Premanent live.