Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I never knew this...

Mark M.K

I found a lilttle cubby hole in the new fiesta! Its on the drivers side below the steering wheel and next to the door. I thought it was a cover for the fuses ect but when i pulled it open, its empty!

I nicked the pic from Keith c as i couldnt be bothered to get my own pic :lol:

DSCF0140.jpg

This is one of the first things i found when i got in the car :D pulling at everything :)

Have no use for it tho :S want one!!!

Are you a dogger? lol

No but I joke that I am when people ask me why I've removed my passenger seat :lol:

If you see the Fezzy rockin' dont come'a knockin' :rolleyes:

yea lol there 1 in the same place on the mk6 facelift

There is one of them on the 53 plate fiesta zetec aswell

It used to be where the fuse box was on the MK5's, they used to be really hard to get off.

I pulled at this one and it came off straight away, I wondered if they'd forgotten to put something in!!!

Its actually a fab place for my lipstick, easy to be able to get to when stuck at traffic lights, for a small touch up!!!!! :P

Its the one area i avoid going as it is pathetically cheaply made and looking. that is the one area that lets the fiesta down is some of the really poor hard plastics. especially on the door panels which scratch easily. Poor effort from ford IMO

Its actually a fab place for my lipstick, easy to be able to get to when stuck at traffic lights, for a small touch up!!!!! :P

I'm always up for being touched up at the traffic lights. :lol:

i've got that lil cubby hole in my mk4 lol m9 jus hasnt got a cover over it jus a big hole but when i put stuff in there you can't see it. i jus put me remote for me dvd player in there, no where else to put it and its out the way and al me junk goes in there use it like a bin really for me reciepts when i fill me car up lol

its some thing handy were you want to keep your change . its out of sight no one can see it

I'm always up for being touched up at the traffic lights. :lol:

Me too, but a bloke can dream can't he? B)