Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Water Hose Locations Hxda 1.6

rimmer10

any one got a water pipe diagram im in the middle of putting my enigine in and i seem to have a spare outlet on the eingine its a plastic piece that has 3 holes with themostat in it and i am stuck on the right hole can not find where it goes its located under the inlet thanks

• Like 1

its this one it goes on the front of the block and it goes off to the right

15i70ax.jpg

Ive had a look and i dont see that anywhere on the car and i had a good root around

its under the inlet manifold on the left side of it the left bottom rad pipe goes too

Middle one goes to the coolant expansion tank the right hand piece goes to the water pump

water pump ? there aint a hole in the water pump do u mean the oil cooler pipe ?

Ill need to look in the morning at work but the middle definately goes to the expansion tank its a complex cooling system

Ill draw a diagram theres a y piece and extra hosing its not a direct join

The big outlet will go to the radiator, one of the smaller outlets to the heater matrix and one to the expansion?

The ti vct doesnt use the conventional system its a pain in the !Removed! and documented as being over complicated any car ive had has been as you described except this one its spaghetti junction of coolant hoses y pieces extra thermostats etc just looking at it you struggle to follow the path of the hoses ill show you when i do the diagram if i can follow the hoses to there points

Bottom expansion tank hose connects to a y piece branching off one end connects to another hose then to the oil cooler the other end of the y piece to another hose then to the middle part of youre thermostat the large part is the bottom hose that goes direct to the rad the expansion tank top hose runs along the top of the fan into the top of a mechanical device like a mini pump on this the bottom hose comes out and connects to a y piece one part via another hise connects to the top of the rad the other runs along a hose to the back of the engine the heater matrix top hose connects to the thermostat the bottom to the oil cooler and the rad top hose comes from the thermostat to the rad even with the headlight out i cant see what connects to the 3rd part or where it goes to if it was the heater matrix im unable to trace it and i tried but the manifold aircon pipes power steering pioes variou cables etc all get in the way

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club