Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Colour of dashboard etc

Drunknmunky

Can anyone tell me if all the new fiestas have coloured dashboards etc? Was looking at the hot magenta but dont fancy the colour coded dashboard, wouldve preferred just black or grey. Thanks

There are a couple of options looks to be model dependent. Best bet is to get a brochure as they are listed in the back of that.

ETA - grey is available on all models though.....

hot megenta seems to be coming through with the redish dash board (yuck) lukilcy u can change it when ordering but then it will take a long time to get ur hands on a car....

hot megenta seems to be coming through with the redish dash board (yuck) lukilcy u can change it when ordering but then it will take a long time to get ur hands on a car....

Mine was ordered in mid January as Hot Magenta with Soho (red dashboard), car was built on 11 February with Fairland (grey dashboard) and was delivered on the 2 March. Nobody picked it up as incorrect until I went to the dealer and pointed it out. Apparantley mine was scheduled to be built as a Fairland but the dealer failed to check the car along the line. Go figure... <_< I had 2 choices - reject the car and wait for a new car to built or accept the Fairland with 'treats' as compo. I think the Fairland is ok and IMHO I think it will look better over time than Soho.

It's all a matter of taste. I think the Soho is the best looking interior of the lot.

Hey Drunken,

Yes you can choose the car interior, either red or gray. certain exterior colours cannot have the red, such as blue lol.

either way, the gray looks much nicer (IMO), although the titanium X pack gives yiou leather interior, which is even nicer! (IMO)

lol.

Well I'm rather chuffed with my Soho dashboard - I wasn't asked what I wanted and assumed it would be the black, but I think the Soho goes well with the car. All a matter of personal taste as has been said

Hey Drunken,

Yes you can choose the car interior, either red or gray. certain exterior colours cannot have the red, such as blue lol.

either way, the gray looks much nicer (IMO), although the titanium X pack gives yiou leather interior, which is even nicer! (IMO)

lol.

But they can have blue interiors instead like mine:

car003.jpg

car004.jpg

But they can have blue interiors instead like mine:

Yes this is true. There is an option in the Titanium / Zetec S to have the "Individual Pack". In the Zetec S it is blue, in the Titanium it is Red. But it does cost a little more.

The soho red or soho gray comes as standard.

Yes this is true. There is an option in the Titanium / Zetec S to have the "Individual Pack". In the Zetec S it is blue, in the Titanium it is Red. But it does cost a little more.

The soho red or soho gray comes as standard.

Thanks for all the feedback, think i'll be going for the soho grey rather than the red tho. :)

The various interior colours work well with the different exterior colours with varying degrees of success, I've not seen a bad combo choice on here.........yet. Some I wouldn't have personally but in the context of the exterior colour look great.

I think it's good there is a choice and that buyers are bold enough to choose them, we weren't bold enough and have grey but it suits the exterior colour :)

The various interior colours work well with the different exterior colours with varying degrees of success, I've not seen a bad combo choice on here.........yet. Some I wouldn't have personally but in the context of the exterior colour look great.

I think it's good there is a choice and that buyers are bold enough to choose them, we weren't bold enough and have grey but it suits the exterior colour :)

I wasnt bold, but impatient, they had my car ready in a holding depot and I could have it within a few weeks hee hee.

Thanks for all the feedback, think i'll be going for the soho grey rather than the red tho. :)

There's no such thing as Soho grey. Soho is red upper dash, red dots on the seats and red inserts on the doors. If you want grey you need to order Fairland which is grey upper dash, etc. Ford are confused enough as it is. :P

Peter

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club