Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus 2005 With Lots Of Faults

haydenfocus

hi i am new to all this but i have got a ford focus 1.6 tdci i have onlt had this for 2weeks i started my car and the light in the car stoped on so i try all the doors and thay all where close the boot would not undo with out the button on the key put the indicators and will not show on the dash handbrake light stops on drivers head light is out the doors will not lock ............................ can someone PLEASE HELP

PLEASE HELP

Take it backs the best advice failing that the boot only opens by pressing the key the interior lights either a blown bulb or a fuse same with the indicator light not showing headlight can be a fuse or a faulty bulb its hard to understand youre post so im assuming thats what you meant

I have looked at all the fuses and look ok

Have a look at the connectors under the passenger side of the dashboard, I had to fix similar issues on a 2005 focus, turned out that someone had presumably kicked one of the multiplugs and it was no longer seated correctly

Agree with Stef's post.

Another idea may be to check for shorts/damp in the under bonnet fuse box.