Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hid Recommendations

DanGersFord

Just to join in the discussion, could I fit hids in these projector headlights?

http://www.carparts-tuning.co.uk/en/Promotion-sale-items/Lighting-Promotion/Headlight-Promotion/Headlight-Angel-Eyes-Set-suitable-for-Ford-Focus-yr-05-black-RHD-LHD.html?sid=64dd3b53d9d6121bd9c5b85893189e38&listtype=search&searchparam=ford%20focus&belboon=031b3908984b0325730046ec,3646180,subid=skim2061X563692X4d76a6cfd18c3b6618a5024163491d3e

I know of some who's done exactly that

Not saying that I'm going to though, I find that they still throw out a nice beam of light from my osram cool blues

Just to join in the discussion, could I fit hids in these projector headlights?

http://www.carparts-tuning.co.uk/en/Promotion-sale-items/Lighting-Promotion/Headlight-Promotion/Headlight-Angel-Eyes-Set-suitable-for-Ford-Focus-yr-05-black-RHD-LHD.html?sid=64dd3b53d9d6121bd9c5b85893189e38&listtype=search&searchparam=ford focus&belboon=031b3908984b0325730046ec,3646180,subid=skim2061X563692X4d76a6cfd18c3b6618a5024163491d3e

I know of some who's done exactly that

Not saying that I'm going to though, I find that they still throw out a nice beam of light from my osram cool blues

As previously stated no retrofit is legal but if you're going to it'd be better the fit HID's to them than yiur standard reflector headlights

i know mate i just mean like what daves done with his projectors

these are my actual head lights now i bought em a few months ago now

2013-02-22144728-1.jpg

2013-02-22211050.jpg

just thought i'd generally ask what the thoughts of fitting hids to em are as they are projectors, even though i have no intention of fitting hids :P

I would have thought they'd fit fine, I think the only problem is with some cars the bulbs are too long, have you heard anyone having problems in the past with theirs?

Dont thinkso, theres a bloke on another forum with the same head light units n he's got hids fitted in em with no complaints

Then yeah they'll be fine, if they have projectors they won't dazzle, or will dazzle just as much as OEM ones. Isn't there a HID headlight unit for the Focus though?

Yup for the ST

But they cost at least twice as much and even then your lucky if you find em that cheap

And they don't have halos like mine do :P

2013-02-21193925-1.jpg

Like I said I was just wondering about putting hids in em. I'm happy with the light output from me osrams for now

Also with the amount of dirt n grime that gets splattered on em daily I dunno how I'd get on without the headlight washers

Well see how much it is to fit them on, might not be all that much from a write-off.

I tend to just give mine a wipe before I go out, along with windows and such.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club