Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus 1.0 Ecoboost Mpg

Rossbclarke123

Hi guys, I am new to this club so if you guys can guide that would be great. I currently drive a 2012 ford fiesta however just ordered a focus 1.0 100 ps Ecoboost zetec. If anybody drives this model could you let me know what your receiving back mpg both round town and motorways. Thanks

If you search the forum youll find lots of posts on this

According to a lot of the posts on here, they initially start out not as impressive as first thought, but eventually the MPG figures increase. It's almost like they're still running in when new.

Hi, its a turbo engine, thus if you drive the car with the turbo on song it will be difficult to get within 80% of the quoted figures. Having said that, and from what I have read, figures of over 40mpg for a forced induction petrol engine is pretty good..

Thanks very much for the replies to this add, I was speaking with some body at work today who said they are getting 44.3MPG which I thought wa pretty good for a petrol line! I am looking forward to getting now. It's a white car with privacy glass and 17 in alloys do you think it should be left standard or the wheels powder sprayed back? Thanks

Thanks very much for the replies to this add, I was speaking with some body at work today who said they are getting 44.3MPG which I thought wa pretty good for a petrol line! I am looking forward to getting now. It's a white car with privacy glass and 17 in alloys do you think it should be left standard or the wheels powder sprayed back? Thanks

standard

• 3 years later...

23.000 on the car had it 2 weeks dropped  to 28 mpg after I reset it driving around  town  help

Just under 23k on mine now and now that we're back in winter gas it won't be great, but in a mix of 80% freeway (with a lot of tedious stop and go) and 20% city I hand-calculate average about 43 mpg. I really have to drive it carefully, I don't think it's a car you can drive without thought and extract mileage really any better than the 2.0 TiVCT most US Foci get. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club