Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New 2013 Fiesta Zetec S

jd_james

Well picked mine up yesterday and I am loving it!

But have a few questions regarding the dashboard...

There are obviously two dials with your revs/speedo and in the middle is a little black rectangle which for me illuminates a green circle when engine turns off for stop /start.

I was under the impression the gear shifting thing was going to pop up here - basically the car telling you when to change gear?

I notice a blue arrow display where my trip counter is but sometimes this is hard to see.

It does it on mine and I never had to do anything.

Does it illuminate blue at the top section near your trip counter or in the box where stop/start logo shows? Couldnt find anything in the manual.

The blue arrow in your LCD display with the trip computer will be the shift indicator.

I *think* a green LED arrow appeared in the rev counter on some pre-facelift versions.

Strange mine has a gap where it would be above the stop / start green icon that displays in the middle.

Annoying! I will try and get a photo.

Midnight Sky Titainium with Body Kit

post-5052-0-23667400-1364394497_thumb.jp

post-5052-0-18615000-1364394507_thumb.jp

post-5052-0-82209800-1364394513_thumb.jp

post-5052-0-21466700-1364394529_thumb.jp

post-5052-0-04556400-1364394547_thumb.jp

post-5052-0-35989200-1364394555_thumb.jp

post-5052-0-35392500-1364394575_thumb.jp

on mine its on the same screen as the trip readout it shows up to the left of that I think

I've got midnight sky so glad I waited for it

Done 130 miles getting 36.1 mpg ATM, can't wait to see what 'run in' mpg is

I do like how now they offer the dress-up kit on the 5 door.

I wanted a ZS ages ago but didn't do a 5 door so when the body kit was offered on the 5 door I couldn't resist :)

l wanted the better spec so titanium was the only choice and around the same price too.

I wanted the kit, just the Titanium only comes in 1.6 diesel, and the Titanium X can't be dressed up -.- lol

Very nice car, I'm thinking about getting the 3 door Zetec S next year and really want the daytime running light LED strip that comes on the Titanium X and ST 2, Might even get an ST 2 I can get a good offer next year.

Love the new range of Fiestas and the Engines.

You guys are making me so jelly, my financing has been approved and im getting the exact same as yours( titanium 4dr plus kit) with some other options as in South Africa the Titanium is the top of the range until the ST launches. Cant wait to sign for it, initialy thought is was too small and a 1.0 pfft until i took it for a test run. WOW that little 3 pot and the vroom you get is so much fun. sorry for the off topic post but cant contain my excitement. really hope the novelty doesnt wear off too quickly

Where do you guy and girls put your ipods / MP3 players / phones when there plugged into the USB socket. Also if your bluetooth device is synced do you get track info etc when playing music cos I get nothing from my S2 or 3rd gen ipod touch :(

I have my iPod on the lead, and have it going down by the passenger seat and trim. As for phone, I put it in the little tray next to the 12v socket.

And I get listings on my Galaxy S3, depends on apps and phone I think.

I have my iPod on the lead, and have it going down by the passenger seat and trim. As for phone, I put it in the little tray next to the 12v socket.

And I get listings on my Galaxy S3, depends on apps and phone I think.

got a piccy dave?

got a piccy dave?

Nope but I do have a picture of the facelift and they've done away with the little piece I put my phone in, which is worrying because now I have nowhere at all for my phone, suppose I can get a Brodit clip though.

Will get a picture of my iPod arrangement when next in the car.

• 4 weeks later...

Got some new snaps coming soon of the car with OSRAM Nightbreaker Plus and The cool blue side lights.

Just washed and now waxing the car.

James

Got some new snaps coming soon of the car with OSRAM Nightbreaker Plus and The cool blue side lights.

Just washed and now waxing the car.

James

Great minds think alike. I washed and waxed/polished mine today and posted a little topic on it. As for the lights, I went for Philips Bluevision and they are just outstanding. I found the benefits whilst driving on the A38 late at night last week. I ordered a package so got bluevision sidelights too. Not blue as the name suggests but a crisp, bright white light instead.

On another note, I passed a Fez titanium X in the car park today (I considered one of those) and as nice as it was, I really am pleased I went for the ZS because style wise it has the edge for me. I also prefer the halogen DRL's to the LED's. Not on all cars but on the new fez I think the standard DRL's look splendid.

I've compared the NightBreakers to the standard and HIDs and the NightBreakers aren't bad bulbs :)

On the ZS front I too wanted a ZS but also wanted 5 doors to went for the titanium with body kit as this was the best compromise. After a few mods my Titanium is now a ZS with 5 doors ;)

Pop some pics up be good to see!

any mods you done. I think wind deflectors are a MUST for any MK7+ fiesta with the black trim!

Some of the images of my car tonight.. Spent the last 2 hours washing with Meguiars ultimate wash and wax with wools mitt, dry down with microfibre clothes then extra layer of wax with Simonez Wax. God that stuff makes you work. I recon you have around 20 seconds after applying before its dry and your fu**ed then need to polish. Maybe its because the temperature dropped though.

Only managed to get a bit of each side of the car done and the bonnet.

Have also fitted new Osram Nightbreakers Plus , OSRAM cool blue side lights both of which I'm really impressed with definitely a much whiter look. Some red LED's for the footwells to match the ambient lighting.

IMG_20130420_203613copy_zpsc8bc2e84.png

IMG_20130420_203556copy_zpse4bf052e.png

All I'm missing now is something to apply to my alloys to protect them from the build up of brake dust - my alloys tend to be completely black after a week!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club