Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Confused By Bosch Wiperblades Versions

mitch84

Hi

Would like a new set of Wiper Blades and have come across the Bosch aerotwin blades the only thing is I'm confused by the versions , one set has a multiclip and the other is just standard , as shown in link. so I'm not sure which I would need.

http://www.wiperblades.co.uk/ford-focus-hatchback-years-2008-to-2011-wiper-blades/

my car is a 60 reg focus mk2.5 titanium if that helps at all.

thanks

Mitch

You have my sympathy, changing Wiper Blades rarely ends up as being a simple job!

Without wishing to state the obvious, is it not possible to determine which are the ones you need by having a close look at the ones already fitted?

I will have to study closer , its just they all look the same

• Like 1

I've just bought my new front blades genuine ford n the quality is amazing. Only cost 23quid posted n i can actually see where im going now

have you got a link please

Yes mate, im on the forums on my phone at the minute but i will shortly be on the laptop so i'll get the link up for you then

Yes mate, im on the forums on my phone at the minute but i will shortly be on the laptop so i'll get the link up for you then

ok cheers

Thanks for that! I nipped into my local stealers the other day - they wanted nearly £30 :o

Local motor factor was saying £23 for a pair of Bosch wicker-whackers

Personally I'd say stick to genuine ford so you'll be sure of the perfect size. The links I linked seem to be the cheapest about

Another good thing about the ford blades is they have a wear indicator on em that will gradually turn yellow so you know when they need changing

2013-03-27172307.jpg

Think being buried in snow for over a day has started to change my wear indicator already

I was contemplating doing a guide on how to change the blades but there was really no point as it couldnt be more simple.. Take the old one off, put the new one on ;)

• Like 1

Just replace the rubbers its easy to do and cheaper than buying new blades all the time

Just replace the rubbers its easy to do and cheaper than buying new blades all the time

Mine was completely shot though and very poor quality. God knows where the previous owner got em from

you think it was easy to replace a wiper...well it is...on a ford...but a peugeot, cost ,me a new windscreen....can you guess what i did? :P

I had the arms up, wipers off, opened my door and french car decided i finished so rotates arm back down...hits bonnet, which forces arms from upwards back to windscreen....Bare metal hit windscreen and cracked it...was well !Removed! off at this point... glad ford decided to make it easy for tards like me lol :p

thanks for the links Charlie , I may get them from my local Ford garage if the price is not much different as I can get ford privilege.