Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2013 1.0 100Ps Titanium X Candy Blue...

cuke

Hi, I thought I'd start the ball rolling as I'm about to clinch a deal with one of the above. We've been looking around for months at different cars for my partner to replace her Mazda 2 and the short list came down to either the Fiesta or the Seat Ibiza. However after driving the Ibiza the quality of the interior was dreadful compared to the Fiesta and the equipment levels and the ride quality was poor as well. Seeing as we are getting more or less the same financial package for the Fiesta as the Seat it turns out to be a no-brainer really.

When we get the car I post up some pictures.

Welcome to the club mate. Fords are great im sure you'll enjoy your New car :)

The Seat's aren't bad in higher trims, but so much is optional extra's, and they feel quite bland really. The Cupra isn't too bad though.

Hi, the Seat Ibiza FR had a very poor quality interior especially in the back, no better than the Madza 2 my partner currently owns. So a order was placed yesterday for the Fiesta, got a good deal of only £174 per month and we expect delivery from the factory from between 6-8 weeks...

• 1 month later...

Hi, car update: was built on the 16th and shipped on the 21nd and the dealership is expecting delivery around the 10/6. I have the VIN number so now I can see it on Etis....

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, another update: Car is at the dealership and we went in on Saturday to do the paperwork and had a look at the car. My partner collects it on Thurs, but it might be me that gets to drive it first :P . One thing I have found out is the differences between the 100ps and the 125ps are negligible, although the 125 has more power, obviously, the torque output is the same. Thus the midrange acceleration is the some...

I can see this will be a nice car for you :) you will have to let us know about mpg figures, im guessing you will get better mpg than the 125ps due to the fact its slightly slower so your not likely to drive it as fast in all :)

Hi, I won't be driving it much really. If you read my post you would have realised that it is for my partner, and, even though the car appears to be slower on paper, because the torque is the same, under normal motoring there will no difference. Most road tests I have read say the car is quicker than it seems. Of course it will be much slower than my current car though...

Hi, I won't be driving it much really. If you read my post you would have realised that it is for my partner, and, even though the car appears to be slower on paper, because the torque is the same, under normal motoring there will no difference.

I agree that under normal driving you'll notice very little difference but the torque is not the same unless Ford have altered the spec. The 125 receives an overboost function which tops out at 148lbft. plus the additional 25 ponies which you can make use of :)

Nice colour, had a hire car in this colour will certainly stand out don't see many of them around.

Hi, only a few hours to go now and I will be the first to drive it :D quite looking forward to the new addition...

I'll be interested to hear what you think compared to the Focus.

I seriously thought about getting the 1.0 125PS Fiesta instead of my Focus and everytime I read about it or see one on hear, I still think to myself, did I really make the right decision?!

As much as I love the Focus, there is just something about having a little 125PS turbo charged 3 pot engine in a little car and having some fun with it :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club