Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Quiet Idicators!

Lostinspace

I have a 2011 Mondeo Titanium 2L estate. The audible indicator warning inside the car is hard to hear at moderate to high speeds on motorways and consequently can get left on sometimes. Very annoying to others! Is there any simple easy means to increase the volume does anyone know. Is it resetable via a control system? Is it a relay as older cars? Any help could be good, thanks.

Oh well, I guess if its not a problem to others I must be going deaf.........................

I have a 2011 Mondeo Titanium 2L estate. The audible indicator warning inside the car is hard to hear at moderate to high speeds on motorways and consequently can get left on sometimes. Very annoying to others! Is there any simple easy means to increase the volume does anyone know. Is it resetable via a control system? Is it a relay as older cars? Any help could be good, thanks.

Hi Mike,

I have similar trouble with the focus,

The system on all cars now is an electronic timer so the original relay click has been replaced with the sound effect of its predecessor,

Unfortunitly the sound is emitted by a small speaker in the rear of the speedo cluster and can be difficult to hear.

To date their is no model equiped with means of adjusting its volume.

You could fit arrow wing mirror lenses which wire in to the indicators loom,

Stay hidden behind the glass until illuminated and visible to you inside the car.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-Hidden-LED-Arrow-Lights-14-smd-Car-Side-Mirror-Turn-Signal-Indicators-Yellow-/171010734823?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27d108bae7

Lenny, Thats a great idea, thanks. I have not seen these and at a tenner well worth a try.................. as long as I dont now break the mirrors getting them out to fit the displays :mellow: . I guess like other cars the glasses just prise out? We will see. Thanks again. Mike

• Like 1

Lenny, Thats a great idea, thanks. I have not seen these and at a tenner well worth a try.................. as long as I dont now break the mirrors getting them out to fit the displays :mellow: . I guess like other cars the glasses just prise out? We will see. Thanks again. Mike

No prob mate,

If you shop around some sellers sell them already attached to the mirror glass,

Nice modification too.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club