Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Footwell lights now red

gadgetman

Received the bulbs i ordered from e*bay today .I can confirm that the bulbs are "501" capless type.

It took less than 5 mins to remove clear bulbs and replace with red,straightforward swap.

Looks better than clear as now in keeping with rest of lighting.Looks cool when lit up.

I would add that these bulbs only cost £2.98 inc post, for the pair.Such a cheap and easy swap to do.

Hope this helps anyone wishing to do the same.

Received the bulbs i ordered from e*bay today .I can confirm that the bulbs are "501" capless type.

It took less than 5 mins to remove clear bulbs and replace with red,straightforward swap.

Looks better than clear as now in keeping with rest of lighting.Looks cool when lit up.

I would add that these bulbs only cost £2.98 inc post, for the pair.Such a cheap and easy swap to do.

Top man, I'm going for lime green glow

The ones i ordered were "501" "T10" type being the 10mm i think. These fit perfectly.The lime green ones you are looking at are "T11" poss 11mm,but there seems to be some leeway in the fitting,so may fit.No harm trying.

Sounds cool - agree it would be more in keeping with the rest of the lighting. Might try that myself too - or rather order the bulbs and get someone else to fit them :)

any pics? i want to do the red as it will go with the rest i think..

can u check if these are right ones?

501 W5W T10 RED INTERIOR BULB 10MM WEDGE PAIR

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/501-W5W-T10-RED-INTE...A1%7C240%3A1318

>>>>>> just ordered 10 bulbs for my self and to hand out to my mates as we have 4 fiestas in black between us..

any pics? i want to do the red as it will go with the rest i think..

can u check if these are right ones?

501 W5W T10 RED INTERIOR BULB 10MM WEDGE PAIR

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/501-W5W-T10-RED-INTE...A1%7C240%3A1318

>>>>>> just ordered 10 bulbs for my self and to hand out to my mates as we have 4 fiestas in black between us..

Yea look the same as mine

bulbs just pull out straight down, no twist.

If you need to, the bulb holder can be twisted 1/4 turn to release from bracket.

I found it easy to pull bulb down,but you need a firm grip on bulb to remove.

When fitting new bulb use a tissue to hold bulb,stops fingermarks which might shorten life of bulb.

Looks good in the dark.

yeah, im gettin my photographer sister to take a good pic in the dark for me as im no good with camera,, its same colour as the red across the dash. so looks wiked, and only cost 2.50, which im sure ford could of paid for. lol

I know its "ambient" lighing but my LED red bulbs arent as bright as I'd have liked.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club