Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fiesta Zetec 1.25 (Kpg)

kpg

Thought I'd take a night time pic of the interior. And might I just add #Champions2013 :P .

2013-04-22+22.08.15.jpg

Like what you've done with it! Looks good with the black and red contrast,

I've got a 1.25 Zetec but in Panther Black, looking to add some stuff soon,

Was just wondering how you got your calipers red? I didn't see anything about changing/painting them and i'm intrigued!

Like what you've done with it! Looks good with the black and red contrast,

I've got a 1.25 Zetec but in Panther Black, looking to add some stuff soon,

Was just wondering how you got your calipers red? I didn't see anything about changing/painting them and i'm intrigued!

Hi mate, yea adding red accents on yours would look good.

Calipers; when I was putting the new alloys on I just took a paint brush to them, pretty shoddy job up close but from far enough away it looks good lol DIdn't bother taking them off as I don't know how! I used Halfords own high temperature paint tins.

If your looking to add some stuff, but want to keep it cheap enough for now, I'd start with the interior, leds for courtesy and footwell lights. I went white for ceiling courtesy bulbs then red for footwells, looks the bawlicks!

Hi mate, yea adding red accents on yours would look good.

Calipers; when I was putting the new alloys on I just took a paint brush to them, pretty shoddy job up close but from far enough away it looks good lol DIdn't bother taking them off as I don't know how! I used Halfords own high temperature paint tins.

If your looking to add some stuff, but want to keep it cheap enough for now, I'd start with the interior, leds for courtesy and footwell lights. I went white for ceiling courtesy bulbs then red for footwells, looks the bawlicks!

Hmm that may be an idea, i'm thinking about getting 17" black alloys in the same style as mine, mine are only 15" I think,

I have thought about the interior lights, like the footwell, changing them to red, the same as the ambient lighting around the rest of the car!

Also the headlights, is it worth changing them?

Hmm that may be an idea, i'm thinking about getting 17" black alloys in the same style as mine, mine are only 15" I think,

I have thought about the interior lights, like the footwell, changing them to red, the same as the ambient lighting around the rest of the car!

Also the headlights, is it worth changing them?

Yea mate they look like 15"s. They 17" version are a nice alloy but be wary, there are lots of reports of how easy they are to buckle. Just a warning.

Definitely do the interior bulbs. They're all 501 Leds on the interior.

Headlights? Don't change the actual headlight unit but you can do whatever you want with the bulbs. I have a 6K HID set, 501 sidelights leds, stock hi beams and chrome indicator bulbs.

HIDs are a grey subject on whether they're illegal or not. If you're willing to take the risk I recommend these: http://www.car-mod-shop.co.uk/35wcanh7-6k-h7-xenon-hid-conversion-kit-canbus-6000k.html

I've had mine in since november and not been stopped once, not even a sideways glance. I'm not saying it's the same everywhere but you wouldn't know unless you tried lol

I also have led fog bulbs which I admit I drive with on sometimes, and again, never been stopped by the police, and where i live i'm constantly driving past them.

I haven't been able to take a good photo of the hids + fogs at night whilst getting the colour to come through otherwise I'd have shown you a pic. I'll try do one tonight.

alloys got chipped today. Not a happy bunny here. Basically some guy tried to do the same thing again as that guy who caused my car to be crashed into last week. So to avoid another crash my girlfriend swerved to miss him and clipped the kerb.

Pants.

Right folks I tried on that fibreglass ZS spoiler again, just to see if I could make it fit.

Here's some pics:

2013-04-26+17.30.22.jpg

2013-04-26+17.30.49.jpg

2013-04-26+17.30.57.jpg

2013-04-26+17.31.13.jpg

2013-04-26+17.30.00.jpg

What do you think of the fit? Yay or nay?

Need opinions people as I'm in two minds.

Looks good, the spoiler looks fine? Is it not supposed to? I'm confused!

Looks good, the spoiler looks fine? Is it not supposed to? I'm confused!

Nah mate I'm not convinced it fits right. The bits at the left and right side that go along the rear window sit out too far and the top bit sits out of line with the black things for the roof rack bars.

The spoiler is up for sale on gumtree now anyways if anyone wants it?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club