Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Some Pics Of My Nice New Zetec S

ayrshiredude

A few photos taken quickly with my phone. Zetec S Ecoboost in race red. Extras include privacy glass and auto wipers/lights and I have changed the bulbs to silver indicator bulbs, blue side lights and Osram Nightbreaker Plus Dipped Beam. Looking at how to upgrade the DRL/Full Beams as well. Have also fitted chrome tax disk holder and at some point I am going to fir an S badge to the front grille similar to the new ST.

Hope you like :)

post-41797-0-46433900-1364580907_thumb.j

post-41797-0-53288800-1364580916_thumb.j

post-41797-0-96761400-1364580924_thumb.j

post-41797-0-47730700-1364580934_thumb.j

post-41797-0-40116500-1364580944_thumb.j

post-41797-0-60481500-1364580953_thumb.j

• Like 1

Lookin good mate

• Like 1

Looks very nice , i'm sure your pleased with it

Added the S badge to the front and rear of the car. Darved out a space in the front Grille so it would sit flush similar to the ST's. What do you think?

post-41797-0-46198200-1364922606_thumb.j

post-41797-0-74960100-1364922615_thumb.j

• Like 2

Lookin good :)

• Like 1

Hey, I too have the race red zs. Any chance of some night pictures with the different bulbs??

Will you be changing the fogs?

Thanks

J

I'll be putting my HID's and CREE's in probably the day I get mine :P shame there's no options for the high beams though, HID's might blow if used to flash -.-

hi James,

Noticed we'd been in some chats nice looking brotherly car haha.

Ours are identical with those S badges now , you fitted one on back yet? I haven't as to be honest don't really know where to put it - might look a little out of place.

Show us a pic of your lights at night - got those caps which fit over the H15's today so ill try and fit them soon and get a photo up.

Hey, I too have the race red zs. Any chance of some night pictures with the different bulbs??

Will you be changing the fogs?

Thanks

J

I will see what I can do

hi James,

Noticed we'd been in some chats nice looking brotherly car haha.

Ours are identical with those S badges now , you fitted one on back yet? I haven't as to be honest don't really know where to put it - might look a little out of place.

Show us a pic of your lights at night - got those caps which fit over the H15's today so ill try and fit them soon and get a photo up.

Oi that idea is patented :P Yeah have a look at the other picture I was thinking about removing the Ecotecnetick badge but decided to keep it and put the S bage undet it to the left.

Oi that idea is patented :P Yeah have a look at the other picture I was thinking about removing the Ecotecnetick badge but decided to keep it and put the S bage undet it to the left.

ahh yeah just seen it, dont know which side i prefer if any..

ah yeah well its like Samsung / apple mines in a different location and looks slightly different - plus it was there first! :P

What else you thinking of doing to it? I'm thinking the footwell lights change to red. Took a look at the bulbs last night look a simple pull out put in job.

I have an eBay 'S' for the front of mine, little bit bigger than the Ford one, as well as having 2 smaller Ford ones :P going to see which is better, luckily the one I had on the front of my ZS came off easy, so didn't have to go buy another at £13 >.<

Here is a photo with the lights on. Not sure what you can tell from it to be honest just taken with my phone. They are Osram Nightbreaker Plus bulbs with are 90% brighter and 10% whiter than standard bulbs aparently. There no match for the H4's on my Punto Evo Sporting though with the Osrams in that they were much brighter.

Am thinking of either buying some LED w5w, to change the sidelights as I am not that happy with the blue bulbs I have at the moment, and changing the footwell lights for them or perhaps changing them for a blue light as the dash is more blue than red.

post-41797-0-68834800-1365028985_thumb.j

Havent ended up fitting those blue caps which fit on the H15's they were useless and didnt fit so ill be sending them back!

How did you get out the side lights? I see a grey/white plastic long clip but couldnt budge it?

Havent ended up fitting those blue caps which fit on the H15's they were useless and didnt fit so ill be sending them back!

How did you get out the side lights? I see a grey/white plastic long clip but couldnt budge it?

The grey clip is like a tray the side light fits onto the end of it. You really need a good pull to get it out. I think one came out easily but the other one I used a pair of pliers and kinda leavered it out. I put blue bulbs into them but still not happy with them so think I am going to get some LEDs instead. Might also change the footwell bulbs for them as well while I am at it. Either that or change them for really blue bulbs to match the dash.

I have to sat though that the whole lights thing has been so much more awkward than i think it needed to be. If you didn't have any luck with those blue filters for the H15s then looks like were stuck with the crappy yellow DRLs then :( Oh well never mind lol

ahh right ok because pulling it was like the thing was about to break!

• 2 weeks later...

Love the honeycomb grill, been thinking of changing mines to that (I have the chrome bar one)

All you need now is red ford badges, makes the car look more blended in and much meaner!

Love the honeycomb grill, been thinking of changing mines to that (I have the chrome bar one)

All you need now is red ford badges, makes the car look more blended in and much meaner!

I really don't like the grill on the other fiestas its too old man for me. I really love the sports grill though is very smart. I'm not sure how red Ford badges would look on a red car, like the contrast of the blue one personally.

post-41797-0-66945600-1366065145_thumb.j

I really don't like the grill on the other fiestas its too old man for me. I really love the sports grill though is very smart. I'm not sure how red Ford badges would look on a red car, like the contrast of the blue one personally.

Black is all I'd swap too, had thought of it for mine, but tbh I'm not up for modifying much on this car if honest. Just makes more of a pain when it comes to selling :P

I'll take a photo of mines with the red/chrome DMB

(the red is more towards orange on the new red colour though, but still blends in enough)

The main downside is the big chrome ring, with the red badge looks like a massive O on the front since the badge blends so much.
cheaper than de-badging though..

Car is away atm but once I get it back...

Here is mines with the red DMB
528461_453116714762846_1663349454_n.jpg

as you can see, it's a bit off the correct red tone but blends well, but the big chrome O stands out too much =[

if I am being perfectly honest I think I prefer the blue logo. Not sure I really like that.

looking to put a s badge on my zetec s when it arrives how secure is it on the front grill though?

looking to put a s badge on my zetec s when it arrives how secure is it on the front grill though?

Well it seems people are grinding bits off their grilles for some unknown reason :P I had the little 'S' on my prefacelift since I bought it, and it was a bugger to get off when it went back it was stuck so well on just 1 little point.

Unfortunately because of the design of the front grill you need to sand part of it to give a flat surface otherwise there isn't enough surface to stick it onto. Also by doing this it makes it flush with the surrounding grill.

As far as how sticky it is, it is pretty sticky and, having used similar items before, will be pretty much on for good.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club