Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HELP - New Gearbox Needed

Lakelord

Hi, hope you can help me?

I am trying to source a new MTX-75 5spd Manual Gearbox but the part, FINIS code 1206944 is on back order at Ford and no commitment on when it will arrive.

Ford did substitute this part with 1232410 but that part is not available aswell. :(

Does anyone out there know where I might get my hands on either of the above? Cash waiting.

Any help really appreciated.

Thanks

p.s. Appreciate there are some reconditioned boxes out there but as I am planning on having it shot-peened and cryogenically treated, I need to start with a new gear-set.

i no a place or two just depends wer your from and how much youve got laid aside and if you mind second hand

i no a place or two just depends wer your from and how much youve got laid aside and if you mind second hand

Thanks for the reply.. appreciate your help but as luck would have it, I've got it sorted today.

Thanks again.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club