Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Back To Focus

Icjoinery

Posted Today, 11:19 AM

Icjoinery hi all just bought 58 plate focus estate 1.8tdci titiatium fully loaded

Can someone tell me been looking @ pics of other focus & they all seem to have three standard heater controls below radio mine seems to have some sot of digital display below radio , idon't pick car up till Monday looking forward to getting back to focus after 3 expensive yrs in Volvo v50 thxs ian

Hi everyone again just wanted to what sort of gadgets there is the titiatium model above other models I've had a quick test drive of mine so didn't get a chance to look into all the toys in it my Volvo v50 seems very basic to it also wot sort mpg am likely to achieve doing ave 40mls a day to & from work mixed driving the Volvo is only averaging 28/32 mpg but it is 2.0d thxs in advance ian

Posted Today, 11:19 AM

Icjoinery hi all just bought 58 plate focus estate 1.8tdci titiatium fully loaded

Can someone tell me been looking @ pics of other focus & they all seem to have three standard heater controls below radio mine seems to have some sot of digital display below radio , idon't pick car up till Monday looking forward to getting back to focus after 3 expensive yrs in Volvo v50 thxs ian

That's the climate control system. Way better than the standard manual aircon system.

What you have seen is the Climate control , basically digital version of the heater controls.From there you can set your desired temperature inside the car and it will control that temp for you.

Titaniums even though top of the range do come in varying configs , some times you have heated front seats , auto wipers , auto lights , global 4 way front rear electric windows , maybe it will have cruise control.

If you know the reg then search Ford Etis , enter your registration and it will list all that your car has.

That's the climate control system. Way better than the standard manual aircon system.

haha Clive , i much prefer the standard controls.

haha Clive , i much prefer the standard controls.

Each to their own mate.

Thxs pree & stoney mine seems to have the extras you state but will check out ford etic any advice on mpg thxs again like a kid with a new toy think am getting on missus nerves now and kids want there iPad back cheers

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club