Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dan's Fiesta Mk6

DanGersFord

very posh, do they come in other colours?

As far as im aware you can get them in green or red illumination aswell

Or you could get a genuine one cheaper than the non genuine ones lol http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/ford_fiesta_2008_accessory_illuminated_gear_knob_f_1580939_c_417.htm

I think on that one you can switch between red and green but if you order one double check with them before you buy it (if you do)

good to know anyway m8 cheers

My blue illuminated interior so far :)

post-37948-0-99504900-1369694129_thumb.j

wow its like blackpook haha looks cool, you dont really notice the green in the middle tbf

I know its there lol those green LED screen at the Speedo aswel! ;( wish id waited a few more months and saved up the extra I needed for the mk7 they come with blue illumination as standard I think

Fitted front fog blue illuminated headlight switch :) and what a flippin nightmare :censored:

post-37948-0-97789300-1370120982_thumb.j

looking very nice m8

Cheers theres 3 screws that hold the switch in place and no 2 ways about it it's a pig to get the bottom right screw

Ok m8 thanks for the heads up

The car on the left is exactly how my car looked when I first got it apart from being 3dr instead of 5dr. :)

post-37948-0-95986800-1370606631_thumb.j

what a difference, any plans to lower it?

• Like 1

Was on the list of things to do but after ive redone the front bumper and fitted fogs/New alloys I dont think im going to do anything else. Realy starting to want a new car now. Going to try and get this one to the way I want for Ford fair and then just leave it at that I think :)

looking good fella

Cheers :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

New bumper with front fogs and dress up skirt :)

post-37948-0-36877600-1376086056_thumb.j

• Like 1

When I fitted the front skirt from my body kit I didnt realise you cant fit front fogs after the dress up skirt has been attached to the bumper, also because my front bumper was only half colour coded/half black plastic trim, when I fitted the body kit and colour coded the blck plastic bits it just didnt take very well and has started flaking off so ive just bought a new front bumper thats meant to be fully colour coded :)

• Like 1

When I fitted the front skirt from my body kit I didnt realise you cant fit front fogs after the dress up skirt has been attached to the bumper, also because my front bumper was only half colour coded/half black plastic trim, when I fitted the body kit and colour coded the blck plastic bits it just didnt take very well and has started flaking off so ive just bought a new front bumper thats meant to be fully colour coded :)

The new front end and eibachs are lookin sweet Dan,

When do you plan to have it lowered mate and have you looked in to purchasing rear camber adjustment bolts?

• Like 1

Its the same front end ive got now just that this one will have fogs :D lol what do the rear camber adjustment bolts do? Im hoping to have the bumper and springs fitted by next week

• Like 1

post-37948-0-58604700-1376679763_thumb.j

New bumper sprayed and ready to fit :)

post-37948-0-33485500-1376680186_thumb.j

Bonnet off ready ro be resprayed :)

• Like 1

Fitted front fogs + redone front bumper/dress up skirt. Also had front bonnet resprayed as it had been scratched/had stone chips in it

The guys done a much better job fitting the dress up skirt this time looks alot better :)

post-37948-0-32223900-1376764754_thumb.j

post-37948-0-70979200-1376764836_thumb.j

post-37948-0-36000000-1376764892_thumb.j

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club