Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dan's Fiesta Mk6

DanGersFord

Good move Dan, you'll love it trust me, smile every time I get in mine.

What colour, specs you getting?

• Like 1

Im getting the ST2, undecided on colour, either going for frozen white or spirit blue :) im getting it pretty much fully loaded. First thing im doing is getting the headlights customised with bixenon lenses with a single angel eye ring each side with the housing painted black :). I know I guy that properly retrofits bixenon hid's with the correct lenses etc does full custom headlights :)

Spirit blue Dan too many white cars nowadays. Does your light man fit self levelling and washers as well? How much does he charge sounds a very good mod

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

The only thing about the spirit blue is you can only have the charcoal black seats, technically you dont need them if its after market bixenon headlights. It only says cars that come with bixenon headlights factory fitted require s spension mounted self levelling and headlight washers. I paid £260 for my fiesta headlights, he strips them right down and fits the correct lense so that it produces the correct beam pattern so it'll pass MOT and you wont go around blinding everyone because you've fitted a cheap fleabay HID Kit to a halogen headlight set up like most muppets do

People think if you've got projector headlights that means you can fit HID's to them and they'll be ok, theres a big difference between fitting them to halogen projector lenses than bixenon projector lenses

Yeh I fitted HID Kit in my projectors I know they are not legal but are pretty good to be fair. My son has factory fit xenons in his Clio sport and they are far better than mine. £260 is pretty good price how long does it take to convert them?

I dropped the car off to him in the morning and had it back the same night, he can fully customise your headlights etc aswel, I paid £260 but that was upgrading my angel eye rings aswel, its a wee polish guy, he did a great job of mine :). I wanted it done on my mk6 to make sure he did a good job before I let him loose on the ST when I get it lol, you got Facebook?

No too old for that malarkey and no friends lol. Well that's what the kids say

Haha I could give you the guys email address if you're interested then, the only problem is he's based in Paisley so you'd need to take a day trip lol

I might have a look local we have lots of Poles here as well

As far as im aware hes the only actual business tha offers proper retrofit bixenons in the UK, ive certainly never came across another modding company that does it although he did say he was training someone in London to do it :) if you're a dab hand at that sort of stuff yourself you can actually buy the kit off him with the proper lenses/ballasts etc but you have to strip the headlights to bits

No that's too much for me. I'll have to have a think about this as its a fair way up to Paisley. Might wait till you get your ST done and see what they look like. You going to Ford Fair in the ST when they are done? If so we'll have to meet up so I can see them.

That isnt one he's done but he can make the headlights the same, quad bixenon projectors with black headlight housing-looks quite smart especially on the white ST

post-37948-0-46978800-1393282389_thumb.j

Hopefully yeah :) ended up working last year after buying tickets for it :(

It wasn't that that was the problem, someone asked me to cover a standby shift and I completely forgot about the ford fair date and by the time I realised it was too late