Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Football Teams

DanGersFord

Just a quick one if you're into football :) Which team do you support? (please no ripping into each other for supporting rival teams lol)

Im obviously Rangers hence my display name lol

Sheffield Wednesday season ticket holder.

• Like 1

Sheffield Wednesday season ticket holder.

Is it just the homes games you go to or do you go to away games aswel? Im a season ticket at rangers but its only the home games i go to realy :)

I go to some of the local away games but mostly just the home games.

• Like 1

Arsenal for me, also hoping to see Cardiff City promoted this year (finally)

• Like 2

Arsenal for me, also hoping to see Cardiff City promoted this year (finally)

My little brother follows arsenal although he is primarily a rangers fan.

I go to some of the local away games but mostly just the home games.

Same as me :)

if your a regular newspaper reader, then im one of those knuckle dragging paid up klu klux klan member, otherwise known as a millwall man..

no longer season ticket, but go home/away whenever work allows....unless its an FA cup semi final of course...

millwall, the biggest small club in the world ;)

• Like 1

Big Liverpool fan here. Bein from this side of the pond I don't get to too many games. Taking my boy to his first match against QPR on the last day of the season, can't wait as I know it'll blow him away!

• Like 1

Big Liverpool fan here. Bein from this side of the pond I don't get to too many games. Taking my boy to his first match against QPR on the last day of the season, can't wait as I know it'll blow him away!

Where is it you stay? Hope he enjoys the day :)

• Like 1

Im West Ham til i die :P

Die! Die! Die!!!

Only joking lol I don't support any football team or sport,

I like WRC and irish rally championship but that's about it lol

• Like 2

Where is it you stay? Hope he enjoys the day :)

When I'm over in Liverpool? I know lots of people over there from school that went across to John Moore's for uni and ended up staying, so always would have went and stayed with friends just for a few days and took in the game when over. I'll just be bookin a hotel though for a couple of night's when takin jr over as I wouldn't want to put any of them out with the two of us.

My boy is 7 and a half now and is football on the brain. He's just obsessed with football and LFC at the minute. This will be his first big game so we'll do the stadium and museum tour too. (Insert jokes here about how the museum is the only place you'll see a trophy at Anfield for a long time!) We saw the reserves play in Belfast earlier this season in front of a crowd of 18,000 I think, and he'd come watch me pretty regular (in front of a crowd of about 18 normally!), but from experience, your first trip to your home team's stadium is unforgettable.

Although I think the game itself might be a bit of a anti-climax as I think 'Pool will be out of European contention and QPR already relegated, there should be a 'family friendly' atmosphere for the last game of the season with lap of honour at the end and that. And it'll be Carra's last game too before hangin up the boots, so should be a good experience.

• Like 1

West Ham United for my sins.:)

Any link between your logo and the cardiff devils? :p

Probably gonna get a load of stick for it but I'm a Birmingham City fan

Cue the taunts :D

• Like 2

West Ham United for my sins. :)

well thats 2 of us against this lot :D lol

I'm sure there's more Gary, at least there're will be after the Olympic Stadium done.

well thats 2 of us against this lot :D lol

Nope that's it theres only 2 of you :P haha

Preston North end
Season tickets been going 20 years and befor anyone tells me i know we are worse than rubbish ;)

• Like 1

Preston North end

Season tickets been going 20 years and befor anyone tells me i know we are crap

Hey mate each to there own and all that :) try not to swear on the forums aswell mate cheers

Arsenal for me.

Been a supporter since I was about 4. Been with them since....

Southampton are my second team as they're local...

Been to see Arsenal 4 times now so I'm no armchair fan lol

Football? Is that the one where people run around for 90 minutes trying to kick a ball in a net while some bloke tries to stand in the way? And where 'men' get tapped on the knee and need taking off by stretcher? Not so keen on the whole idea of it :P

Football? Is that the one where people run around for 90 minutes trying to kick a ball in a net while some bloke tries to stand in the way? And where 'men' get tapped on the knee and need taking off by stretcher? Not so keen on the whole idea of it :P

Thats the one ;) :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club