Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fitting custom rims to Fiesta Titanium with bodykit

JAR897

Hey guys...

In concordance with my other post, I was wondering the following;

If the price of new wheels was less than, say £600 then I could drop the Titanium X pack and opt for fitting my own custom wheels in a nice black which would match the blacked out wheels and contract with the white bodykit nicely.

However there are a few issues with this;

Firstly, you don't get the leather interior if you don't opt for the Titanium X pack, although I'm not perticularly fussed about the leather (im buying the titanium X pack primarily for the wheels and the leather is an added bonus).

Secondly, I don't know the dimensions which are required to fit custom wheels.

Finally, the price - If it was going to cost as much for 4 new wheels as it was to get the Titanium X pack (£1000) then I would go for the Titanium X pack as you get leather and a better ride too! (added bonuses really).

I have seen a few people on here have added custom wheels to the new ford fiesta (09+) and was wondering if you could tell me what offset etc I would need to know... also where you got your rims from / what size / how much £££ etc. Any useful info will be appriciated

This is just an afterthought, after seeing the Mountune with the black rims. Sweeet. I would go for that but i NEED (yes, im a geek) all the extra kit such as blue tooth, auto headlights and cruise control which you get as standard with the titanium.

17"s have 205/40/17 tyres on the mk7, with the regular fiesta offset and pcd.

SORRY GUYS I SEEM TO HAVE POSTED THIS TWICE BY ACCIDENT... PLEASE REPLY IN OTHER THREAD. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.

P.S. IM AN IDIOT.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club