Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heads Up

fozen white

Hi all new to the forum , after a bit of info . Brought a zetec 1.6 on a 61 plate . So would anyone know if a) is it equipped with sync ? And can I change the light settings in the foot wells etc ?

Probably just short of the SYNC introduction , changing footwell colours is only available on the Titanium X models

Ok thanks for the reply much appreciated

• Like 1

Oh btw it's a ps125 and I can connect my iPhone to the system if that constitutes towards sync ? :-)

Oh btw it's a ps125 and I can connect my iPhone to the system if that constitutes towards sync ? :-)

Thats standard bluetooth

If you want to check for sure if you have SYNC go here http://www.etis.ford.com/ click the Vehicle tab and enter your registration.

It will list every thing on your car , although sometimes it;s not 100% correct.

• Like 1

Hi ya yes just checked its less sync but I can still use my blower :-) many thanks

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club