Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stanless Steel Exhaust

adi v6

hi all could any one point me in the right direction as were is a good place to get a custom exhaust system made and fitted. the last one i had made wasn't very good and still cost £480.00 so if u live near derby and have had one made please let me no thanks.

will be puting some photos on soon to show how the cars coming a long

• Like 1

Hi,have you tried Longlife Exhausts?I have now used them twice

I've got a piper duplex system from essex,

Made to fit my motor and shipped to me in ireland perfect fit and very happy.

hi is life long exhausts a company or a brand thanks for the info mate

do u have a address for them or a company name / web stie thanks

• Like 1

i have put a request in for a quote thanks mate they sound really good

• Like 1

do u have a address for them or a company name / web stie thanks

I bought mine from iggy

http://www.ruderacing.co.uk/

And piper exhaust directly were 20pounds more to purchase from them compared to buying from ruderacing/zensport

But here is there site

http://www.piperexhausts.co.uk/exhaust/index.php

Image2305.jpg

Image2308.jpg

Image2306_zps15bf0ddc.jpg

Thanks lads got a couple of quotes sorted long-life sound good will need to save a bit more for them tho lol was thinking of buying two universal back boxes from eBay and geting a garage to weld them up whats your views on that ideal will work out about half the price thanks for the info

• Like 1

Thanks lads got a couple of quotes sorted long-life sound good will need to save a bit more for them tho lol was thinking of buying two universal back boxes from eBay and geting a garage to weld them up whats your views on that ideal will work out about half the price thanks for the info

Hi mate, if you just stick universal back boxes on the back of the exhaust, it might work but there is more than a chance you may actually loose power, its a lot easier with a turbo car as the turbine produces a lot of back-pressure, on your NA the exhaust is matched/ tuned to the exhaust valve timing/ overlap, the exhaust is also realatively complicated, with multiple cats twin pipes/ crossovers etc it would be easy to make it louder but you may end up with a bottom end or midrange flatspot or the engine running lean

A performance exhaust system designed for the ST220 may fit, the cats are a major restriction and you don't need all of them for the MOT apparently (on the ST220, anyway)

On a side note the 5-speed ST220 airbox has an extra feed on the bottom of it ST220 throttle bodies are bigger, too , if you are really serious about tuning/ upgrading and plan to spend "serious" money, you would be better off starting with an ST220 / engine transplant, than spending ££££s on the 2.5L v6, fair enough if you're just replacing a blowing exhaust etc

There was a guy on another forum that got 168Hp from a 2.5, he had to do a lot of work, for little gain compared to a petrol or diesel turbo, (ive recently come back from the dyno with 360NM/160Hp from a 115ps 2.0L diesel, that would have cost a bomb to get that increase on an NA petrol)

If you just want it to sound a bit louder and are happy with the power, thats easily done, though

• Like 1

Not got the cash to run / buy an st220 I just what my mondeo to look good / sound good I have had my fair share of fun with performance when I did my old 3.2 v6 vectra that cost near 7k to do up with no returne so the outher half won't let me spend that agean lol thanks for the advice

• 1 month later...

How much did you pay, if you don't mind me asking?

• Like 1

MIJ performance in Walsall done my old Mondeo st200, and my focus st3.

This was when it was first done on my st200

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/Focus_RS/st200/MOV00123.mp4

This was my st200 after I went back to have the main cat removed and only left the 2 manifold cats.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/Focus_RS/st200/MOV00308.mp4

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club