Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Member, Hi...

dude2112

Hello too all, I currently drive a Transit Connect van. Bought because I was fishing and playing golf, I have given up on these hobbies as my shifts do not allow me and my mates the same time off anymore.

Anyway, I am currently looking at buying a 51 plate fiesta and have been also offered a 51 plate focus. Hoping too get more info on here about the best buy.....

Welcome to the club. Personally id go for the focus if I had a choice :)

Thanks for the welcome Dan, I have always liked the Ford Focus so probably will. My sons girlfriend selling the Fiesta but the sunroof seal leaking and paintwork has been scratched, also not a lot of headroom. The only thing going for it is that its only done 39000 miles from new, two owners and first one was lil old lady....

What specific models is it your picking between?

Thanks Clive, the Fiesta is apparently sold but have test driven the Focus tonight. Its a Focus LX TDi, saloon, 105,359 miles on the clock. Serviced in December last year, drives nice but tatty outside. I suppose for year not too bad though, a good polishing would not go amiss. The mot in November....

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club