Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Puddle Lights

Sliveredge

Hi, I have a 2013 fiesta and have puddle lamps on the car now the light coming out from these is really white and crisp im guessing they are an LED,
Now my question is what LED are they and will they fit the number plate lights?
If not what do people recommend for that nice clean crisp light for the number plate lamps the normal yellow ones are just too dull and look odd against the frozen white at night.

Thank you

Hi, I have a 2013 fiesta and have puddle lamps on the car now the light coming out from these is really white and crisp im guessing they are an LED,

If not what do people recommend for that nice clean crisp light for the number plate lamps the normal yellow ones are just too dull and look odd against the frozen white at night.

Thank you

I had canbus LED Bulbs in my s1600 fiesta and they looked far nicer than the standard yellow looking ones from the factory : ) will cost you about £4 off eBay , they are flat looking bulbs with 2 or more smds on them which look like yellow blobs on a circuit board an a push in fit . I did find mine too big and had to file them down slighly to fit the bulb holders so look for 9mm wide ones an about 28 mm long ones . My mate followed me one night out of the works carpark in the dark and said they were really bright and a cool looking white with a hint of blue light beaming on the number plate an bumper as you see in bmw's or audi's and focus titaniums .

Thank you

I bought a set of 4 off eBay the other day and they look really good.

Link below...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300607060527&ssPageName=STRK:MERFB:IID

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club