Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Great News!!

smudger

:D We were expecting to pick our new car up on the 15th April - had a call from our dealer today - Car is in UK & they are expecting it sometime on Monday!!!

We can collect it on Thursday all being well - as long as personal no. plate transfer goes ok!

Are we one of the lucky ones that are going to get our car 3 weeks earier than first anticipated?

Was expecting mine on 21st March and got it on 12th March. Not as good as your 3 weeks but I was still well happy.

Are they doing the numberplate transfer for you too? ours ended up taken ages and we actually took the car with the original numberplate as it was ready, Fords then did put our numberplate on retention for us and then we had to allocate it back when the paper work came through it took about 8 weeks from taking delivery of the car.

Bet your excited about the car, what colour are you getting?

Yep - they are doing the number plate for us.

We already have the number on retention and the dealer has all the paperwork in hand. We swapped the number from our old car almost as soon as we ordered the Fiesta so we could have the retention certificate in time.

We ended up choosing Avalon in the end. Black looks really nice but shows every scratch.chip swirl no matter how well you look after it. Silver was too common, Sea Gray also too dark and we actually like the Avalon and we also got to see a Titanium in the showroom in that colour as well.

The girls wanted Hot Magenta ( as 10 & 11 yr olds would) - but I would not want to be seen driving a purple car!. lol

Ah you should have listened to the girls lol, my OH wouldnt entertain Hot Magenta either hee hee. Look forward to seeing your pics when you get the car, I know what you mean about swirls and scratches on black, my OH is a mobile car valeter and was adament we were not getting a black one with that being one of the main reasons. However I was still looking to sign the deal with black right up until we got into the dealership, then switched to white when I realised I could have it within 3 weeks lol. You need to get a little ticker showing countdown to getting your new baby lol x

I've got a black car, and i've so far kept it scratch free :) I use the "two bucket" method with grit guards in the bottom. Then use a Sheeps skin wash mitt as thats much softer than anything else. Then i go over the car in Auto Glym Ultra Deep Shine which hides any scratches there may be. Takes about 4 hours tho :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club