Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help On Premium Sound System And Android Phone

lollapalooza

Goodmorning to everybody.

I've recently bought an Android Phone (LG P920 - Gingerbread, but the ICS update will come out shortly) at a good price.

I've got the Premium Sound System, and of course I connected the phone to the PSS via BlueTooth; everything seems to work quite good, but I've got a few questions.

1) Voice calls don't work. When I use the voice button of the PSS and I say "MOBILE NAME", the PSS answers "IMPOSSIBLE".

2) In the directory I see strange characters at the end of the names; they depends on how the number is saved: I get "/M" on mobile numbers, "/O" on other numbers, and so on.

3) In the directory (and also in the call list) the left icon does not change depending on number type (mobile, home, etc), but there is a generic icon.

4) Every time I connect the phone to the PSS, on the phone display I read "FTP (PULL) File Operation canceled".

Here's a picture
IMG001_800x600.jpg

The numbers (they are a few codes useful for my mobile operator) are saved as follows:

*123#

*123*0#

*123*10#

And (as you can see) they are listed as follows:

*123#/M

*123*0#/M

*123*10#/M

4242/O

Checking the ford site it looks like your phone hasn't been tested, but the higher model (p970) is only partially supported. I think it ultimately depends how old your phone is.

Checking the ford site it looks like your phone hasn't been tested, but the higher model (p970) is only partially supported. I think it ultimately depends how old your phone is.

I was just typing this! Website here: http://www.ford-mobile-connectivity.com/

P970 shows:

• Automatic call answering is not supported.
  • Phone ringtone is not transferred, hands free system will use its standard ringtone.
  • Voice Dialling feature "mobile name" is not supported in phone.
  • music player settings repeat, shuffle and scan are not supported via bluetooth.
  • The display of media info is not supported by phone.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club