Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brigante's Build Thread

Brigante

That's great, thanks for the link. When I had a quick look on eBay I could not find anything like this, must have been searching for the wrong keyword.

Cheers.

Phil.

Feel free to share the new wiring you had to do for the submarine lighting Charlie ;)

knew i could count on my uncle clive to answer questions for me in my absence ;)

with any luck, depending on work, i may be getting my next big mod fitted next week so it'll be one step closer to finishing the car off

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

It's taken about 3months to actually get it fitted due to work commitments but the next big mod is finally out of the way (almost)

I won this on eBay for 80pounds

The best part of a genuine MS design bodykit

2013-08-15213507.jpg

I had to drive to swindon n back to collect it and then it lived in the shed for over a month till i could find the time to take it to the bodyshop

When I finally got around to having it sprayed, the weather turned and it rained every day so again it went back in the shed for over a month due to working every time there was a clear day

I came very close to fitting it last week and managed to clean the car and apply the primer for the provided elch adhesive, only for when i finally went to glue it, i found that the elch had turned into a solid rubber with time n there was no way i was gluing everything with it

Ordered a tiger seal from the bay and then i had to work a week in bedford. But I have now actually managed to finally get it fitted

Here it is being fitted

2013-09-28170727-1.jpg

2013-09-28170650.jpg

And here it is finally on the car

2013-09-29142242.jpg

2013-09-29142229.jpg

2013-09-29141523.jpg

2013-09-22165307.jpg

2013-09-22165315.jpg

Really butches up the front end I think makes it look a lot meaner

You will notice at the start of the post I said I have almost finished fitting it.. Right after fitting the sideskirts, I have managed to source a set of ford skirts instead which I couldnt resist so i have bought them and am waiting to take delivery of them.

So hopefully come next weekend I will be taking the MS skirts back off and fitting zetec s skirts instead

great work m8, defintely makes the front end better

any photos of the rear?

great work m8, defintely makes the front end better

any photos of the rear?

nice one vince mate

i have not fitted the rear ms design lip as i've already got an st rear bumper fitted so the ms rear lip was not needed

Definitely redefines the look of the car.

Being in on the 'secret' project from the start has given me some glimpses of the progress but certainly must say I like a lot now it's done.

Being in on the 'secret' project from the start has given me some glimpses of the progress but certainly must say I like a lot now it's done.

:o you were in on the secret too :lol: I thought I was the only one,

Looks good charlie,

Good luck on removing the skirts once fitted though,

:o you were in on the secret too :lol: I thought I was the only one,

Looks good charlie,

Good luck on removing the skirts once fitted though,

Lol nice one gents

You two are the only ones I let in on 'the secret' as I always let me uncle Clive in on mod ideas planned and I needed advice from Lenny on side skirt fitting

Only reason I kept it a 'secret' is because I knew it would take me so damn long to actually get time to get it to a bodyshop for spraying and then get time to actually fit it.

Rather than drip feed the progress on here a month at a time when I finally got around to doing it bit by bit I thought I'd save it for a reveal once it was finally fitted

Properly wounded though that literally on the night of the fitting I find a set of ford skirts that I've been hunting down for months. The only reason I decided to fit MS skirts was as a substitute as I couldnt get hold of any ford skirts.

I know its gonna be a touch job getting these back off though

YESS!!

Looks much sportier .. nice one :)

Nice one mate

I was toying with the idea fitting an ST front bumper for a while but couldnt bring myself to do it so the MS front lip was the next best thing to make the front that bit more aggressive.

I'm thinking about fitting headlight brows and adding grill mesh to the bumper so give it some sort of a lower grill

The next big mod will either be new alloys or a duplex exhaust and then that will pretty much be the cars exterior finished apart from black led tail lights

• Like 1

Well tonight I took delivery of a set of genuine ford focus ZS/ST side skirts, ready in panther black for a bargain price. Top bloke as well he drive them right to my door instead of get a courier.

So when I get around to it, hopefully the weekend, the MS skirts will be coming off (with difficulty I presume) and the ST skirts will be going on

Need to source the parts of the fitting kit too though I think

I am aware my photos are currently down, by the looks of it my bandwidth resets on the 4th so they should be back up n running then

post-34566-0-69063100-1380664927_thumb.j

(excuse the crap around the skirts, none of its mine)

Well tonight I took delivery of a set of genuine ford focus ZS/ST side skirts, ready in panther black for a bargain price. Top bloke as well he drive them right to my door instead of get a courier.

So when I get around to it, hopefully the weekend, the MS skirts will be coming off (with difficulty I presume) and the ST skirts will be going on

I am aware my photos are currently down, by the looks of it my bandwidth resets on the 4th so they should be back up n running then

2013-10-01210522.jpg

Nice one mate !!!

We're they on eBay for £150 or make an offer :-P?

2013-10-01210522.jpg

Nice one mate !!!

Nice one mate !!!

aye they was mate

seller said he had a lot of watchers n offers coming in

dunno why other members didnt snap em up before me

aye they was mate

seller said he had a lot of watchers n offers coming in

dunno why other members didnt snap em up before me

Thought so, good bargain there ...

To be honest with you I was one making an offer but only because I would have to sand them and respray them... I am just going to pay an extra £50 for brand new but primed so I just new to spray ..

you got a deal though as they are the right colour for you already and can just go straight on

Least they have gone to a good home :-P

aye mate thought it would put a few people off having to have em sanded back n resprayed. thats why i couldnt believe my luck at finding a complete set ready in my colour

just really wish i'd have seen the listing literally an hour earlier as i'd just finished fitting the MS skirts

i actually did make an offer lower than 150 n it was accepted :P

definitely gone to a good home i must say myself. had a good chat with the seller too n showed him everything else i'd done to the car. top bloke, he drove an hour to me from birmingham

• Like 1

Wooo my photos are back up

As my car is nearing the end of what I plan to do with it, I'm gonna put up a quick before and after to show the transformation so far from the day I bought it

DSCN0402.jpg

2013-09-29142625.jpg

DSCN0394.jpg

2013-09-29142613.jpg

DSCN0400_zps6883b6b3.jpg

2013-09-22165307.jpg

To finish it off now I need to get some black LED tail lights, Alloy wheels (thinking either ST or mondeo titanium x sport packs) and some sort of exhaust whether it be working or dummy to fill the cut outs in the rear bumper. Maybe an st rear diffuser too

Oh and as mentioned the side skirts will be coming back off in the coming weeks and will be replaced by these

2013-10-01210522.jpg

I'm also awaiting some head light brows

The brows arrived today, delivery was rather quick ish I think considering they came from sneaky Poland.. I say sneaky because I filtered eBay results to show UK only sellers and the brows got through the filter, as the seller put that they are from UK, but then I clocked the delivery method was listed as from outside UK and it's not till you click company details right at the bottom that you see they are based in Poland. Nether the less delivery was reasonable quick and the quality seems good for what they are.

I will be colour coding them at some point but till I have the time and as they come ready in gloss black I've just stuck them on as they are for now using just the attached sticky pads. Seem to be holding on pretty firm so I dont think i'll be silicone them on just yet.

Went a bit mad with the photos cause I'm really liking how the front end has come together

2013-10-05164836.jpg

2013-10-05164844.jpg

2013-10-05164952.jpg

Halos's on

2013-10-05171831.jpg

2013-10-05171913.jpg

2013-10-05171842.jpg

2013-10-05171904.jpg

2013-10-05171925.jpg

Really thinking the bonnet needs summin. Trying to work out if a bonnet lip would fit as I've seen they fitted to pre facelift ST's before

I fancy some grey checks or OTT stripes but the Missus wont allow it

Comments welcome

Nice one !

Glad you finally came to a decision on the brows :-p

Car looks smart very mean from the front!!!

• 2 weeks later...

hi nice work looking really good. im looking for a kit for my 5dr 2010 focus any idea where to start looking as dont seem to be having my luck i want to rep the zetec s body kit.

Hi just reread will u be selling ur skirt when u put the new 1 on as ill be intrested in them mate

not that you can really tell at all from this photo but the st/zs skirts are now finally on

2013-10-24151609.jpg

better photos to follow when i can manage to take some

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club