Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dirty Pics

MichellefromEssex

Now that made you look :lol:

Dirtyish car pics taken to help Jar make his decision, as we have had no rain for ages its not exactly filthy but this is driving around everyday for 8 days since having it fully valeted (but it is stored over night in a garage):

carpart2020.jpg

carpart2019.jpg

carpart2017.jpg

carpart2016.jpg

carpart2015.jpg

carpart2010.jpg

carpart2012.jpg

Wouldnt let me post them all in one go so heres so more:

carpart2004.jpg

carpart2003.jpg

carpart2002.jpg

carpart2001.jpg

And one of my sons seat in the back to show leg room with passenger seat quite far back:

carpart2009.jpg

Thats not bad for a weeks running about. Mind you if mine got a full valet every week I'd expect it to look good too lol

Yay. Thanks Michelle. Concidering its white its not looking dirty at all! I'm going to the dealer this afternoon, but you have prettty much sold the white to me.

I think im in the wrong job lol I am sure you will soon decide whats right for you x

I have to say, my car hasn't been washed since I had it and is as dirty as yours, you can't tell it's any dirtier on the white than the vision blue (hope i'm making sense!)

Mine has all the mud spots on. Went to other halfs house today, his dad insisted on wiping my bird crap of the car with his auto glym wipes....felt like I was neglecting my little car!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club