Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Speaker Size Help!

Teh_singh

I own a 5 door style+ mk7 ford fiesta and it only has 2 front Speakers right now so not sounding the best.

Looking to change both the front Speakers and put in 2 rears Speakers then add a sub and amp in the boot.

Only issue I have is that I don't know the size of the speakers :/

I know the front speakers are 6.5

just need the size for the rear speakers and tweeters etc.

Can't find it online so any help would be appreciated. :)

i carnt help but i can say KIDDA SINGH!!!

i fitted rear Speakers got some new pioneer ones off eBay they came with the correct adaptors to fit the hole , the problem you will have is if you only got front ones fitted, to get the rears working you will have to get your

ecu programed , a nice fella called nath on here did mine along with my power fold mirrors i fitted , http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Fiesta-Speaker-Replacement-Kit-Pioneer-2008-/111038688152?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item19da6beb98

Can you get the ecu programmed from ford or any main shops?

I am gonna purchase these:

Front doors

http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product_m-focal-165vb_p-24094.htm

Back doors

http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product_m-focal-165cvx_p-24092.htm

I was going for vibe Speakers but some people said they were not that good so went with focal!

I'm going for the Pioneer's that Ford sell :P with the Pioneer sub.

I have a apline amp and pioneer sub at home just need to buy all the Speakers now ;)

Sounds good :P I just want better quality, I don't listen to loud music but like clarity. The Pioneer sub/amp is an active sub under the passenger seat for £150 which isn't so bad :P

Can you get the ecu programmed from ford or any main shops?

I am gonna purchase these:

Front doors

http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product_m-focal-165vb_p-24094.htm

Back doors

http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product_m-focal-165cvx_p-24092.htm

I'd say thats definately overkill for the headunit the car comes with. You are not going to get anywhere near the benefit of spending this kinda money.

I'm going for the Pioneer's that Ford sell :P with the Pioneer sub.

I asked my local delaer and he said it was only a sub and not Speakers

Weird, my dealer said just say when I want them and they'll have them in a couple of days, there's front Speakers with tweeters, rear Speakers, and either a 150W or 200W sub with amp. They're on the accessories brochure's online and as hard copies.

Weird, my dealer said just say when I want them and they'll have them in a couple of days, there's front speakers with tweeters, rear speakers, and either a 150W or 200W sub with amp. They're on the accessories brochure's online and as hard copies.

Ok interesting, let me know how you get on and what kind of improvement they make. Also are you planning on fitting them yourself or are you getting the dealer to fit them?

Fitting myself in the front garden :-P

I'd say thats definately overkill for the headunit the car comes with. You are not going to get anywhere near the benefit of spending this kinda money.

I have a 1400w apline amp + sub also

So gonna hook up the Speakers to the amp to make the most of them

Fitting myself in the front garden :-P

Would be interested to learn how to remove the door cards and also how to change the Speakers. Also what kind of Speakers are already fitted and their connections. Photos would be amazing :rolleyes:

Probably going to do a speaker guide and a bulb guide, although there's a guide somewhere on how to take the door cards off.

• Like 1

Probably going to do a speaker guide and a bulb guide, although there's a guide somewhere on how to take the door cards off.

If you find that guide, please send me a link

is this sthe same as the mk 7.5? I thought looking at the door handle it looked different.

is this sthe same as the mk 7.5? I thought looking at the door handle it looked different.

Not sure, haven't seen the inner handles of a 7.5 yet :huh:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club