Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Check Before You Buy!

jeebowhite

I have just been reminded about how its best to check before you buy that you are buying the right thing :p

I was reminded of this the other day when I bought a bottle jack that didnt work as its about 2 mm too tall! at the same time I ordered that, I checked online and saw my interior bulbs where all 501's, so I bought 30 bulbs, and now that I have them, I find I have no footwell light holder :( I also have only 2 vanity lights that have the 501's and the rest are 5 and 10 watt's.

So thanks autobulbs for giving me the wrong information :@

http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/custom_modules/finder/results.php?carid=8861&type=car

I have emailed them as I am not overly pleased that there information is incorrect, but I advise you all strongly to double check any information you find on their website, and do not purchase blindly

So I suspect I will soon be selling the best part of 30 LED 501 bulbs on the forum no doubt!

Nothing worse ive done this before lol only with one set of bulbs though. Do me a favour and check the focus section and go to the thread titled focus bulbs list and make sure ive got it correctly listed :) for your car

will have some 501's off ya for me Galaxy and will have a look see if my focus takes them too :)

Dan, on my Focus CMAX, its 501 wedge for vanity mirrors, 5w spherical and 10w festoon bulbs, dont believe that there is any difference in these bulbs for the Focus, so you might want to get some more clarity on that one!

Sassy, I have some red, green, blue and white... what would you be looking for?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club