Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Ford Fair

DanGersFord

Whos all going to the Ford fair this year then? Ive never been to one before so realy looking forward to it

Glad im not the only one lol its only been this last 4 years or so i started getting into cars so never been to anything like it realy lol

Been every year since 2006 - from 2007 with my Puma forum which makes it a rewarding if knackering day!

I'll have my car on the PassionFord stand though this year as my club is Puma only.

Take sun tan lotion, cash and food unless you want to pay £7+ for a tasteless burger....

• Like 1

Yeah been to Silverstone before not exactly a cheap day out, but wouldn't an umbrella be a better idea than sun lotion?

• Like 1

Only rained once (for about 30 mins) since 2006.

Stick a brolly in the boot though knowing how random the weather has been this year so far! And a snow shovel... :lol:

Im packing for all four seasons lol

Only got a Fiesta don't think I can get enough supplies in it for all eventualities.

Im takin a trailer lol

ill be going for the 3rd time this year, :) i will eventually show my car haha when i have something to show lol im going down with my m8s ST

yh predict the worst got sunburnt last year and drenched the year before that haha and +1 on the food its crazy, had an excellent time everytime though

i will be there again this year but on stand with the car club im in.

you wount be disipointed peeps its a great day and even better if you camp the night before.

hope you like walking as its huge

Will be my first year. Really looking forward to it, although not so much the early start as I plan to drive straight from home. (Still not as far as some people will be coming).

Any idea when we have to be on stand? I know it opens for general public at 9am.

Last year I think we were in before 8, even at that time you have to queue for a while to get in, just make sure you're in the right lane for your pass otherwise is madness!

The earlier you get there, the better your position on stand I guess... we were on the ZSOC stand last year and it was pretty full even that early.

Looks like we'll have lots of cars on stand this year!!

• 1 month later...

Will be second years this year, as a club though we definitely need to be a bit more sociable though!

One thing I think needs organising is some sort of BBQ or table and chairs thing. We were off to one side and had a massive piece of grass land behind the stand. Also perhaps setting up the stand a bit better?

All the same, was good fun and ended up meeting people I wouldn't have before as well as getting ideas I didn't have before!

• Like 1

Going for the second time this year!

Last year was my first time, didn't have my own car, wasn't on a stand and didn't get to race my partners car like we wanted but all in all was a good day! This year will be better though as I can show off my baby :p

It was dead sunny last year and as it's been said take your own food!! Its SO expensive :|

It was dead sunny last year and as it's been said take your own food!! Its SO expensive :|

not to mention the queues for food

Also how would anyone feel about having a couple of meet ups and cruising in together?

Last year I met up with a bunch of guys from another forum at Oxford services and then all drove together to Silverstone, we could maybe get a couple of meet up, one for the south and one for the north and then aim to arrive at the same time?

Sounds like a good idea I am travelling down from Gods own county and happy to meet up anywhere on M1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club