Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello All :)

SamH25

Hi all, Thought I would register here and hopefully gets some advice from people that maybe have had the great joy of recently having a car stolen.

So, I bought my shiny new fiesta in August and loved it, ok it drunk a lot of petrol but I can live with that. But then about a month ago my little car was taken from outside my house, why I was sitting at home.

I still had my keys and no glass was smashed, so not 100% how it got taken.

My issue is what can I do to stop this happening again in an not so expensive way?

Thanks in advance.

Sam :)

Hiya mate sorry to hear about the car. Did you have an alarm fitted?

Gutted for your loss , you will need to look at some sort of alarm that had a back up battery and tilt sensor

No, I didn't have an alarm fitted, was unaware that there wasn't one already factory fitted from fords.

So I need to look into getting one fitted, for a decent price. Either that or maybe a tracker and steering lock.

Do any of you recommend anything?

2sgn054groupwelcome.gif

Any steering lock that is Thatcham approved will go a long way to making the thieving little beggars look elsewhere.

Hi Sam my friend had 2 fiestas taken the same way from outside her house on her drive,the 2nd one was her brand new replacement 2 weeks after she got ! what part of Essex are you in ? im form Barkingside/Chigwell

I'm not far, from I'm around the Romford area, so am worried it will get stolen again.