Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spirit Blue Mk7 St-2

GuestyBFC

Treated myself to a new Fiesta ST-2 in Spirit Blue with style pack. Should be picking it up next week if the log book from my private plate comes through the post on time.

IMG_01311_zps4030e9f4.jpg

IMG_01301_zps9d9b0a4e.jpg

IMG_01291_zpsb6595157.jpg

IMG_01281_zps19016eb3.jpg

IMG_01331_zps684a3ee2.jpg

IMG_01321_zps8582997d.jpg

• Like 3

Looks great mate must say I much prefer the fiesta ST compared to the New facelift fiesta :)

Ordered The Same mate

ST-2 Spirit Blue

sony nav kit

style pack

ordered it middle of march but looks like i wont be getting it until june 12/15 week wait :(

So thats at least two Driving around barnsley

That looks awesome - such a shame you have to fit a plate to the front.

The top gear mag give it a good review, even when comparing it to the 2013 Ford Shelby Mustang lol

faf8d66e-a188-4028-96de-0ffadb243c88_zps

• Like 2

Me too, ordered spirit blue st2 with style pack. Ordered 3rd week march was told delivery end of may but looking at other people's deliveries I won't count on it :o)

• Like 1

i called for an update last week

they told me to call again after the 28th of may for another update

Me too, ordered spirit blue st2 with style pack. Ordered 3rd week march was told delivery end of may but looking at other people's deliveries I won't count on it :o)

At least we should have some decent weather by then, we hope :0)

I see you ordered the sat nav, do you know if you have to pay for updates on it and if you can plan a route on the Internet and send it to your car? I was thinking of trying to add it on to my order.

At least we should have some decent weather by then, we hope :0)

I see you ordered the sat nav, do you know if you have to pay for updates on it and if you can plan a route on the Internet and send it to your car? I was thinking of trying to add it on to my order.

i have no clue probally not its not that expensive compare to other in built navigation

i know they have done a lot with ford sync on it though should make life easier

Thanks, I'll give them a call and find out a bit more about it. Look forward to seeing everyone's pics....

Wanting one so bad, hopefully should get one in March next year. I want the ST-2 with the Sony Nav. Them DRL's look awesome the ST-2 is defiantly worth the grand more than the ST-1.

Ordered The Same mate

ST-2 Spirit Blue

sony nav kit

style pack

ordered it middle of march but looks like i wont be getting it until june 12/15 week wait :(

So thats at least two Driving around barnsley

I'll give you a wave if I see you haha

Ok I am not the least bit jealous :unsure:

I'll give you a wave if I see you haha

took mine in for a service yesteday

and i saw it in the morning took a few pics but when i went to collect mine later it had gone

must have been prepping it for you

let me know how you find it i ordered mine from castleford need to book a test drive really if im honest

enjoy

took mine in for a service yesteday

and i saw it in the morning took a few pics but when i went to collect mine later it had gone

must have been prepping it for you

let me know how you find it i ordered mine from castleford need to book a test drive really if im honest

enjoy

Yeh they said they were putting the paint protection on yesterday mate. Feel free to post the pics of it haha.

Decided to let the old girl go now and treated myself to a new st-1 in frozen white ,privacy glass,style pack ,can't wait to actually drive it big difference from 90bhp-182bhp lol .

Treated myself to a new Fiesta ST-2 in Spirit Blue with style pack. Should be picking it up next week if the log book from my private plate comes through the post on time.

IMG_01311_zps4030e9f4.jpg

IMG_01291_zpsb6595157.jpg

IMG_01281_zps19016eb3.jpg

IMG_01331_zps684a3ee2.jpg

IMG_01321_zps8582997d.jpg

Great pictures. B)

You should just stick the number plate to the windscreen itd be a shame to ruin the front bumper with it lol

My log book finally came in the post and I collected my ST-2 today. Here are some pics:

IMG_0142_zps6848b4ed.jpg

IMG_0144_zpsf0222f2b.jpg

IMG_0145_zpscfe96eda.jpg

IMG_0147_zpsccaf3a33.jpg

IMG_0146_zpse48016fb.jpg

IMG_0149_zps8e10ba76.jpg

IMG_0148_zps6088b788.jpg

Polar, my travel buddy :) Courtesy of Polar Ford

IMG_0150_zps2e71cd6c.jpg

• Like 3

Jammie git! Lol

• Like 2

Whats it like to drive?

Going ordering mine tomorrow, managed to get a stupidly good deal and it's basically costing me next to nothing, whilst clearing garage and garden space. What's the car like to drive?

Going ordering mine tomorrow, managed to get a stupidly good deal and it's basically costing me next to nothing, whilst clearing garage and garden space. What's the car like to drive?

You won't regret getting one , go on and order it :) they stick to road like a wet blanket with great feed back through the steering , you feel the steering pushing like a go kart as you power through the bends being nicely weighted and 2nd gear punch is phenomenal with that lovely sound coming into the cabin around 4/5000 rpm plus if you cog it down from 6th to 4th at 80/90 it will sprint away like a jet , not had that since my Focus St225 days . It's totally different to my other fiesta's an got decent brakes now as i hardly press the brake pedal now as my old s1600 felt like you were pressing the pedal to the floor before anything happened !

Ford have got it spot on :) oh and if you look on Scc performance web site they are nearly finished a Revo remap thats in it finally testing apparently with great results so the tuners are already developing performance parts :) Mountune are already offering there aluminuim billet short shift kit as well which shortens the shifting by 30% .

• Like 1

Only drove it a couple of miles mate, but early impressions are excellent. The hissing noise from the turbo when you lift off the throttle is just awesome.

• Like 1

Well let's hope Mountune get their finger out for it. Not decided on colour yet, going to be spontaneous and just pick on the moment tomorrow :P

From the way reviews have said, it'll be slower in a straight line but a good deal quicker around corners than my Colt, but hopefully a few add-ons will sort that out. Just got to figure what's voided by me playing around with stuff, I don't really want to mess up the warranty on stuff like electrical systems and such.