Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spirit Blue Mk7 St-2

GuestyBFC

Not sure I want a dark colour, had a dark colour a few years back, showed every scratch and bit of dirt. Thinking of Molten Orange :P

Not keen on the Orange in the pictures but I bet it's striking in the metal

Have u not just bought a ZS facelift in White ?

The molten orange is nice but I am biased towards the blue!! I like the travel companion by the way. ;)

Not keen on the Orange in the pictures but I bet it's striking in the metal

Have u not just bought a ZS facelift in White ?

I have, but I have a track day car and classic Mini that's had no use in 3 years, so the ST would replace the track day car, and both cars are being used against the ST.

Going ordering mine tomorrow, managed to get a stupidly good deal and it's basically costing me next to nothing, whilst clearing garage and garden space. What's the car like to drive?

Great news about your ST order! If you don't mind could I ask what Franchise of Ford you are dealing with?

All I've read is that people are getting great deals on the New ST. I went in to my local Evans Halshaw today and after over 2 hours of intense discussion they were still not going to do a deal on the car at all. It seems the boss of their franchise has said 100% no discount.

Get a white one :D B) but the orange is cool too, get the orange interior too if you do go for it. I love how the back seats are the same style and trim as the fronts.

I got no discount but I did get a good trade in. Also my dealer said today that their is a 5 month waiting list now for one! But I guess it depends on the spec too. Let us know what they said the delivery time will be?

I'm really getting tempted by seeing pics and reviews of the new ST on the forum! Would really want to test drive first though. I love my s1600, it's been a cracking car for the last 12 months, so if its as good as that but with better handling and power the ST must be ace! 😀

• Like 1

I'm really getting tempted by seeing pics and reviews of the new ST on the forum! Would really want to test drive first though. I love my s1600, it's been a cracking car for the last 12 months, so if its as good as that but with better handling and power the ST must be ace! 😀

Great news about your ST order! If you don't mind could I ask what Franchise of Ford you are dealing with?

All I've read is that people are getting great deals on the New ST. I went in to my local Evans Halshaw today and after over 2 hours of intense discussion they were still not going to do a deal on the car at all. It seems the boss of their franchise has said 100% no discount.

I'm going to an Evans Halshaw, but I've had good relations with them since they were Quick's like 9 years ago, and with them for about 8 years through that with my family. I'll be getting no discount, but I'm trading in 2 vehicles at a good price, and taking out a little finance for a discount there. Going to try and get a few options on too for free, but not so bothered if I don't seeing it'll be a toy :P

b1g_dav3 did you go and order it yet? I am interested in the wait time you were told?

I have indeed, they said at best it'll be 8 weeks, more likely 12 - 14.

I have indeed, they said at best it'll be 8 weeks, more likely 12 - 14.

Cheers mate, normal sort of wait time then for an ST really. What colour did you go for in the end?

Cheers mate, normal sort of wait time then for an ST really. What colour did you go for in the end?

When did you order yours then ? I waited 10 weeks for mine , ordered it on 31st January an was built on the 15/16th March an arrived at dagtops in dagenham on the weekend of the 23rd an sat there for 3 weeks :angry: my dealer finally got it on 11th april but he the had problems transporting it from there holding compound 22mls away to there service/pdi centre . I picked it up on the 15th at 6pm after badgering them all day and then found it wasn't cleaned properly an had no fuel in it so was a bit peeved to say the least but Hay ho i got it now :)

Did you also say you got no discount off and did you pay full list price ?

Molten Orange with style pack, with Molten Orange interior :P

• Like 1

Couple more pics guys :)

IMG_01561_zps1e2a4b5d.jpg

With my Dad's beloved RS :D

IMG_01571_zps15137197.jpg

• Like 3

Now thats some picture! It actually looks like father and son! Lol

When did you order yours then ? I waited 10 weeks for mine , ordered it on 31st January an was built on the 15/16th March an arrived at dagtops in dagenham on the weekend of the 23rd an sat there for 3 weeks :angry: my dealer finally got it on 11th april but he the had problems transporting it from there holding compound 22mls away to there service/pdi centre . I picked it up on the 15th at 6pm after badgering them all day and then found it wasn't cleaned properly an had no fuel in it so was a bit peeved to say the least but Hay ho i got it now :)

Did you also say you got no discount off and did you pay full list price ?

Paid full list price, but I got a good trade in deal. I do not work for the forces or Ford so to get a discount means a lot of haggling and my dealer wasn't going to do that on a ST. But I kinda expected that, they do give very good customer service though with my last car and am happy to continue to use them. I ordered mine around mid March, should get it the end of May or beginning of June.

I hope I don't have the same transport problems you did! And man oh man, I wish you hadn't posted your photos as it only makes me want mine even more now lol!! Stunning!

Funnily enough my dealer said it was the auto air con I added which is holding it up! It's the only extra I wanted as bar the paint the car comes with everything else in ST2 spec. I am going to be a very rare sight on the roads around me I believe with a white one :)

Molten Orange with style pack, with Molten Orange interior :P

Niceeee.......

And GuestyBFC that is one hell of a photo!!! DO you find yourself comparing the ST to the RS at all? Or do you accept them both on their own unique merits?

DO you find yourself comparing the ST to the RS at all? Or do you accept them both on their own unique merits?

Mate, as good as the ST is, it doesn't come close to the RS, that thing is in its own league.

• Like 1

DO you find yourself comparing the ST to the RS at all? Or do you accept them both on their own unique merits?

Mate, as good as the ST is, it doesn't come close to the RS, that thing is in its own league.

I thought so, thanks, just I've seen on other forums people comparing them and I don't understand why? As you said they are completely different cars? Anyway your pair do look stunning together! A question I have for you owners is so far, how much tar does that bottom painted bit of the rear spoiler on the back above the exhaust pick up? I am only just thinking about that as mine is white!!

• Like 1

I thought so, thanks, just I've seen on other forums people comparing them and I don't understand why? As you said they are completely different cars? Anyway your pair do look stunning together! A question I have for you owners is so far, how much tar does that bottom painted bit of the rear spoiler on the back above the exhaust pick up? I am only just thinking about that as mine is white!!

Don't know yet pal, I haven't had the car long enough. There's a few guys with white ones on fiestaownersclub.com, you could ask one of them.

Couple more pics guys :)

IMG_01561_zps1e2a4b5d.jpg

With my Dad's beloved RS :D

IMG_01571_zps15137197.jpg

Wow, the sunlight shot :wub:

And it is nice to know that father and son have good taste in cars. My dad has the MK1 RS ;)

Wish mine would hurry up!

• Like 1

Don't know yet pal, I haven't had the car long enough. There's a few guys with white ones on fiestaownersclub.com, you could ask one of them.

Thanks mate, I'll open the question to those on here as I trust the people on here and I know you lot are cleaning nuts haha. I may have a read of the other forum you mentioned though so thanks for the link :)

Did you see i posted some pix today of my white one lol i have done 283 mls in mine an cleaned it a week ago so not looked at that rear lower panel yet but think it will pick up dust , dirt an exhaust soot etc plus tar like the tailgate does and side skirts being white as this is my 4th white car now with my previous ones needing some elbow grease to clean sometimes .

• Like 1

Did you see i posted some pix today of my white one lol i have done 283 mls in mine an cleaned it a week ago so not looked at that rear lower panel yet but think it will pick up dust , dirt an exhaust soot etc plus tar like the tailgate does and side skirts being white as this is my 4th white car now with my previous ones needing some elbow grease to clean sometimes .

Yeah I commented on your photos, wish I didn't look at them as it only makes me more agitated to get mine lol!! Great photos, but glad to hear it will pick up the dirt haha. My rear quarters on my ZetecS seem to collect tar dots like stamps collecting :(

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club