Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Folding Wing Mirrors

Glennwaugh44

Hi all, currently I have manual/non-electric mirrors and I am wanting to convert them to automatic folding mirrors, either controlled by a button on the dash or when car is locked/opened, any information or help would be a great help. Cheers.

PS I drive a 2004 Focus 1.6

Would they still be able to be fitted and fold electronically , but obviously I wouldn't be able to use the stalks to move the mirror around?

If you dont have electric mirrors that kit wont work youll need the cirrect fusebox relays wiring harness mirrors etc then have to find out where the wiring joins or goes to even if part of the loom is behind the door card youll need a haynes to locate the relay and fuse then see if you have wires going to it then if you did youde need the switch panel the extra wiring and powerfold mirrors

Well hang on Glenn, if you have a focus edge power mirrors are standard? they were on mine and that had no extras bar climate pack so you should have the wiring there anyway

Well hang on Glenn, if you have a focus edge power mirrors are standard? they were on mine and that had no extras bar climate pack so you should have the wiring there anyway

Hi, can i fit powerfold mirrors to my mk2.5 titanium ?

i know they're around £270 each but will i have the loom to plug & play?

i do know that will need the two in one button replacing the interior scan button with both features on one switch, & unlocking on gem.

any hints tips apreciated.

yunii

Nah just manual mirrors mate,

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club