Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Been Looking At 17 Inch Alloys

b4zz

as title they are the team dynamics pro race3 i have looked on 2 diffrent companys and they have come up with diffrent tyres rimstyle will come with 225/45/17 fitted tyres and wheelbase will be 205/50/17 so just woundering what tyres would be best.

might sound daft but i thought that they both would have put the same size tyres on.

the width would be 7j so would i have probs with them rubbing on any of the arches when i have people in the rear of the car also the car is not lowred.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What car is it for?

I just went from 15" to 17" on my Fiesta. I got 205/40r17 'cause that's what the ZS 17" alloys come with. Check the sticker on either your driver side or passenger door sill and it should say which tyres you should fit with which size alloys. That's if there is a sticker? There's one on my Fiesta's passenger door sill that specifies tyre sizes for increasing/decreasing alloy size.

Hope this helps.

as title they are the team dynamics pro race3 i have looked on 2 diffrent companys and they have come up with diffrent tyres rimstyle will come with 225/45/17 fitted tyres and wheelbase will be 205/50/17 so just woundering what tyres would be best.

might sound daft but i thought that they both would have put the same size tyres on.

the width would be 7j so would i have probs with them rubbing on any of the arches when i have people in the rear of the car also the car is not lowred.

Hi mate,

The first option 225/45/17 would be best for handling and comfort,

You can fit up to 8.5J no problem so 7J will be fine, no rubbing on the arches evenif lowerd

thank you for the replys guys much appreciated.

all i need to do now is save up my pennys lol