Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Titanium Estate.

Highwaymanuk

• 1 month later...

Sporting my new #DERVPERV sticker

null_zps52c3b585.jpg

Car having a snowfoam ready for FordFair.

null_zps3c98f521.jpg

Keeping good company on show at FordFair

null_zpseaf4f2fe.jpg

Showing its sexy shiney a**e.

null_zps61de810b.jpg

• Like 1

liking the new sticker and you have got a very nice shine from the paint work.

can I ask if you still have the standred bumper on? or is it a st one as I like the front spliter.

Cheers b4zz, it is an ST bumper Triple R Composites do a splitter for the Zetec S not totally sure about a standard bumper though. Could always ask though!

Car looks sweet mate, loving the changed look on front and rear, it does look mean now. :) are you going to drop its ride height, even if not think some wheel spacers would make the stance a bit meaner.

Cheers Georgen, All things on the to do list along with finishing the kit ( Skirts & spoiler), ReFurbing the wheels and also Headlight Brows and FlyEye!

I had Mk1 RS alloys in my old Mk1 wagon and they filled the arches perfectly so will definitely be getting spacers to go with the springs, Eventually! LoL

• Like 1

Cheers b4zz, it is an ST bumper Triple R Composites do a splitter for the Zetec S not totally sure about a standard bumper though. Could always ask though!

cheers for the info n the front bumper fella and I emailed them and they don't do a spliter fro the standred focus bumper got to be a st or zetec s one

Have you thought about a Seat Cupra splitter similar sort of look, or how about making one piece of facia board cut to shape and painted the bottom of standard bumper is flat I'm sure.

After seeing so many Mk2 Focus RS's and ST's with darker headlights at FordFair I'd decided to do mine! I did think about buying some vinyl headlight brows from DMB but thought I could probably make them myself. So my xenons have gone from

null_zpsde5c206e.jpg

To This

null_zps27e15520-1.jpg

Ending up like this!

null_zps65dafc7b-1.jpg

Giving the front of the wagon a more aggressive look.

null_zps6f9d979d.jpg

• Like 1

Have you thought about a Seat Cupra splitter similar sort of look, or how about making one piece of facia board cut to shape and painted the bottom of standard bumper is flat I'm sure.

yea I have thought about the cupra splitter but I am no good at cutting anything.

there again if I can find one cheap then I think I might give it a go

liking the look of the head lights very agresive looking

• 3 weeks later...

So I finally got round to sorting the mod that my daughter bought me for my birthday, with a bit of a huge hint to the wife I got a leather cover for my armrest which I think goes a lot better with the leather seats. It was a case of glueing the cover to the plastic armrest and tucking the surplus material between the 2 parts of the armrest.

null_zps5c1a9f96.jpg

And fitted back into the car.

null_zpsc3014843.jpg

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Just got my custom gel ST Style wing Badges.

null-2-1-4.jpg

null-3-1-1.jpg

Hi mate , car looks Awesome. Infact its the best focus estate ive come across. Where did you get the Titanium Tdci carbon gel badges done?

I'd like Titanium sport done in carbon & silver lettering. Also o's on original ford badge? Any links address etc??

Yunii

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

For Christmas the Wife bought me a spoiler for the wagon so now all I've got to do is find some 5dr skirts and get them all painted and fitted.

4A39C271-8BF6-4D48-BB59-63ADB89F1332.jpg

• 1 month later...

Decided to give my wheels alittle spruce up, don't think they have turned out to bad for a quick job in the back garden with rattle cans.

08B5AD4A-66D4-4BD8-BAD0-96001AAA7CCA.jpg

CE980749-FA8F-4F58-A9DF-BF7DF6AB5FE3.jpg

D80B3696-9B68-4CCD-B0DE-4DD886EEDE07.jpg

EC2F4F9D-EFA6-460E-9C0D-D616F11D9360.jpg

Hoping the new colour scheme makes the wheels look bigger as in the old colour they didn't look like 18s!

liking the new colour on the wheels and makes the car stick out more.

looks like they have come out well for a quick job like you said.

the whole car looks sweet once you get the spoiler fitted and find some skirts it make give it a whole new look again

Cheers B4zz the spoiler is in sprayshop at minute just waiting for it to be finished with something special.

Finally got my cruise control activated and with having power fold mirrors as standard now have the cool mod of them folding in when locking the car and unfolding when unlocking!

null_zps32830aba.jpg

A big thanks to Tezza.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Highwayman, really REALLY nice looking so far (and chop chop with the side skirts, they add a lot to the looks :P ).

Having an ff2 estate myself (titanium X), I'd like to give it the "econetic sport" look (or Zetec S there in the UK). Already purchased the front lip, will get the side skirts (they're the same as the ones moounted on the ST, and same size as hatchback afaik) - but couldn't find anything to add to the rear, to complete the kit. The factory ECOnetic estate comes with standard rear bumper I believe, nothing added. Zetec S rear diffuser would also be too big (don't even know if it fits estates, as I've only seen it on hatchbacks).

Until I saw your car! So the question is: the added lip on your rear bumber, is it ford original? Does it come separate and as an adition to the normal bumper, similar to the front lip on the zetec S? Or did you buy the whole bumper as it is? I can't seem to find anything similar, looking on eBay (and generally googling for it). Any tips would be appreciated!

Thanks.

Cheers for the compliment on the wagon just in process of fitting my Ford rear spoiler.

The Zetec S rear valance is just an add on part like the front lip. I was lucky and found mine as a damage repairable part on eBay but you can get the straight from Ford!