Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk 7.5 Auto Windows And Other Questions

roo20487

Hi all,

Recently picked up a new 2013 Facelift Zetec (100) and have noticed that both driver and passenger windows have one touch open/close (as opposed to my old Mk 7 Fiesta). Does this mean we can have the automatic open/close functionality using my key fob?

Also, I have a black box above my rear view mirror (attached to the windscreen) anyone know what it's for?

Finally, any news on getting the text messaging system to work on the iPhone 5?

Oh and also how come SYNC doesn't display track info when playing via bluetooth when it used to on my old Fiesta? Am I missing a setting?!

What phone/device are you using? some phone's don't display track info, or the SYNC just needs updating.

Hi all,

Recently picked up a new 2013 Facelift Zetec (100) and have noticed that both driver and passenger windows have one touch open/close (as opposed to my old Mk 7 Fiesta). Does this mean we can have the automatic open/close functionality using my key fob?

Also, I have a black box above my rear view mirror (attached to the windscreen) anyone know what it's for?

Finally, any news on getting the text messaging system to work on the iPhone 5?

I thought the black box you mentioned was the auto headlights and wipers sensor? I may be wrong!!

Does the rear view mirror dim automatically or is there that little lever to tilt the mirror!!?? If they dim automatically when there is a car behind you at night, then you have the auto head lights and auto wipers, because the auto dim mirror came with that option.

As far as the rest, I'm not so sure. Total closure should work if there on both windows now!!! :D

iPhone 5

Not compatible yet I'm afraid - maybe in a future update from Ford.

Thanks for the replys guys. I don't have auto wipers or lights!? So not sure! Nor do I have the active city stop!

Any news on how we do the auto window thing lol?

If its a black box attached to the rear view mirror then its auto wipers/lights sensor.

post-41797-0-42772700-1366064673_thumb.j

Thanks for the replys guys. I don't have auto wipers or lights!? So not sure! Nor do I have the active city stop!

Any news on how we do the auto window thing lol?

If you want to darken your rear view mirror, do you flip the tab on the bottom of the mirror, if there is not a tab for you to tilt, its auto dimming.

Ok, then its a manual tilt mirror and thus no auto head lights and wipers. As it all came as an optional extra for £125. (std on TIT models) Unless, they just fitted auto wipers an lights as a one off. But it is weird you have the big black box on the screen.

Have you checked the switch on the right that turns the lights on? There will be: off, sides, on, and Auto on the dial. They are annotated in very small writing, easy to over look.

Thought about going to the dealers and, asking!?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club