Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ecoboost 1.0 Tuning Possibilities = More Powerrrr!!!!

domo85

The same. It is the same engine.

Will be interesting to see how much power they get out the 1.0l 123bhp engine

Will be interesting to see how much power they get out the 1.0l 123bhp engine

The same. It is the same engine.

How much BHP does an average after market performance exhaust back box normally provide ?

That will be interesting to see as they got 139bhp from the 123bhp focus engine, so if they can't get that from the 100bhp version then surly it must be different somewhere??

• Like 1

That will be interesting to see as they got 139bhp from the 123bhp focus engine, so if they can't get that from the 100bhp version then surly it must be different somewhere??

I agree, I don't think you can just say it will be the same

I read it as you meant if the are getting 30bhp from the 100bhp engine, they would get 30 more from the 125bhp meaning it would increase to 155bhp

Fair play, be interesting to see what they actually got out of it then.

The 100 version is just a downtuned version of the 125. So no difference ;)

Just marketing....

139bhp isn't bad for about £350 and it will have some nice torque

Around 226nm tuned. Some tuners do 240. See the dyno graph from Rica tuning.post-45709-139025679123_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Well as soon as the dyno print is ready I will post it but I drove both the 100 and 125 ps fiesta just insurance reasons and budget for 1st new car I went with the 100 but it feels stronger than the 125 from what I remember cannot say mpg wise as it's not had enough miles on it yet

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

If you get the same end results with a chip, buying the 100bhp would have been the cheaper, more sensible option

insurance makes no difference here in the netherlands. Just no titanium with 125.

Enjoy your ride ;)

I'm not convinced it's the same but I know the model with 25 extra bhp costs 1000's more and with a 350 remap u are already on par if not more so the way it drives now and the boost in performance I'm happy with my decision.

Oh that's lucky but shame about the lack of no 125 version

How much BHP does an average after market performance exhaust back box normally provide ?

Typically approx 6Hp, but could be zero or as much as 15Hp, depends how restrictive the stock back-box is, and other factors

I have been considering an aftermarket exhaust but seems steep when u can get a great quality custom built one made for much cheaper... Something I will be looking into next.

I'm guessing it's the milltek ones he's talking about when he says they seem steep compared to custom ones... I've always heard good things about longlife custom exhausts...

• Like 1

I was indeed and not really a fan of the sound to be honest. Had a quote from cobra exhausts and they said they can build one for 350 and MIJ PERFORMANCE was 280 with the st style exhaust so might go custom route. Going to write up a quick review of the superchips map shortly on a new thread so when it's avail online other fiesta owners can leave feedback.

Hi I was going to buy the miltek exhaust and I was just wondering if u would still get the same performance figures from a custom exhaust or will miltek be the best to get cheers

I would think with the miltek you would probably get slightly more than a good quality custom made one but the gains would be tiny if the custom one is of high standard. Maybe someone else could have a better explanation or some hands on to say otherwise though.

• Like 1

I think if it's sound you are after, with the Milltek you can buy 2 versions, one which is louder than the other

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club